Can someone ask me questions, because I need help understanding things?

Gulf of Mexico. We can get a rainy month any month and it’s worse in winter.

True. However, it is an alien planet that I formed from thought, does it need that much realism?

I am going to put this thought in my mind’s filing cabinet or something until I touch base again.

This story needs work, but right now I am having too much on my plate.

Sorry.

Ah! The oceanic forces doing what they do best… Suck up moisture and dump it on you in volumes.

SD

Well, not that much realism, but the closer you get, the better it will feel for the reader I guess.

But, yeah. File it away, and in time when you have more nailed down you can return to the weather of your world, and figure it out when your minds less busy.

SD

1 Like

Yeah, that makes sense and I need more time to think about the story and the characters that I can mold into the story.

Why do you need five seasons? There should be a good reason for everything in your story. If you truly need it, you could just exaggerate one of the other seasons. For instance, the fifth season could be so hot that it generates firestorms.

1 Like

Something different? I guess because I wanted to know what it would be like to have a fifth different season than the standard four.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.