Capital B

Brrrruuuuh I’m half entertained half bitter cause im like… At first she did a lot of the coding alone and it started as a 3 person team now im like… Yeah idc if she’s a genius that’s not possible.

2 Likes

I’m hella trash on this I just sit and watch my partner play

Facts but im also lazy lol sometimes I make stuff that’s not healthy like beef and broccoli or crispy pork cause uuuuughhh yeeeeeees

I think the best way is either collect from people you know or people on the internet. Trade recipes and try what works.

2 Likes

Hopefully we can get it like before

1 Like

Hi Tanya.

2 Likes

Lol. Realism bro! XD

1 Like

hey there! how are you? :blush:

2 Likes

I am well. How are you?

2 Likes

I’m doing well. :blush: tryna get ready for the day since I’m literally just now eating breakfast lol. It’s already lunch time.

2 Likes

That’s wonderful and lol. It is dinner time here. I need to get started on dinner. I am now finishing up baking cookies. Then I have to make pork chops.

2 Likes

ooo sounds yummy. and it’s honestly prob more dinner time since it’s like 5:30 for me, but i still count that as lunch lol

2 Likes

It is about 5:30 for me too. I am now on forums. Going to try and get my boyfriend to cook tonight. I am cooking all day tomorrow. Having two friends coming over. I am in Massachusetts and our numbers are down but still being cautious. Not having a party or anything like that. I live two hours away from my friends so they are visiting. I am going to make soup, mac and cheese, and cake.

2 Likes

hi!! sorry for the late reply. i should probably turn on notifications lol. i’m doing pretty good, though there’s a tornado warning in my city when we usually never get tornados👀

2 Likes

:drooling_face:

2 Likes

It’s okay. No need to apologize. I totally understand. That’s wonderful, you are good.

Yeah, in my area there are tornado warnings too.

2 Likes

Lol. The recipe I have is amazing. It is my boyfriend’s mothers’s. Very cheesy.

2 Likes

man seems like tornados be coming from everywhere. i’m hoping it doesn’t actually hit because last time my city had a tornado it went through the region i live in with my dad

1 Like

Well, I hope for safety for everyone who has tornado warnings.

1 Like

me too it’s quite scary

2 Likes

It is scary. We just got a notification to stay away from windows and take shelter.

1 Like

Now I’m hungry…

1 Like