Capital B

I’m doing fine, ive been brainstorming for my story. you?

2 Likes

That’s good. I am well.

1 Like

Hey everyone. How are you?

1 Like

Hi everyone.

1 Like

Hi everyone. How is writing? How are you today?

2 Likes

i’m doing pretty good! writing’s been slow but steady. i have this thing where i’ll pump out a chapter or two in a day and then just go into a phase of pure laziness and lack of motivation. it’s kinda like a cycle at this point. how are you? hopefully things are going well at your end😊

1 Like

That’s wonderful you are doing good. I am okay. Have been better.

1 Like

Hello! Nice to meet you! Name’s Fond! :smiley:

1 Like

that’s good! honestly i feel the same way. so many things that’ve been happening in the world have slightly dampened my mood. there have definitely been better times. what’ve you been up to recently?

1 Like

hi i’m shauna! it’s nice to meet you too! how’ve you been?

Trying to write and keep busy. You?

1 Like

ahh the same thing pretty much. i’ve also been stretching more often and listening to some more music which has helped with my mood and keeping a level-head. it’s so easy to get distracted though. one minute i’m writing, the next i’m on youtube🤦🏾‍♀️

1 Like

It is easy to get distracted.

1 Like

right! but i can never bring myself to turn off my wifi because i like keeping power thesaurus open😅

1 Like

Lol.

1 Like

Doing well! Just finished cleaning the garage. My cat was no help, whatsoever! :triumph:

3 Likes

haha i find cats do that a lot. they just sit and chill and watch, silently judging you. i still wish i had one, they’re so cute! or any pet really. one day…

1 Like

HI. New here.

You can call me Blue.
She/Her
I was born in New York, but live in Maryland and I’m a second-gen afro-caribbean.
I write poetry, and sci-fantasy (though I haven’t actually completed my first novel yet bc I’m an indecisive perfectionist who keeps changing the plot).

THe main thing I do other than writing is read, though I’m also a thespian and soccer goalie. Sometimes I art, doing simple crafts and you know binge shows on Netflix.

5 Likes

Hi. How are you. Welcome.

1 Like

I’m good just trying catch up on all the summer work I didn’t do and make the best of corona.

Hru?

1 Like