Cemetary Gates Armageddon

Mr. Morty?

1 Like

Squishy!!!

2 Likes

https://forum.wackywriters.com/t/mostly-ghostly/9096/1488?u=notarussianbot

I’ve come to attempt to convince you to read the Yugioh manga. You could have one of Crow’s crows befriend Nugget the Corgi and that convinces Crow that the protags are pretty good people.

2 Likes

Never! >:D

Funny thing is, that’s pretty much how it goes down :joy: One of his crows, Nannaru, befriends Skye when she rescues her from a snare, and it’s because of Nannaru that Crow doesn’t kill the gang and grows to (cautiously) trust them. But I think their friendship grows too fast.

2 Likes

You don’t want to see a tenth-grader who looks like a first grader get posesssed by a cursed egyptian puzzle and systematically seek and destroy everyone who wrongs him or his friends?

I thought you would be the exact target audience for that.

2 Likes

I’ve seen the abridged series which is close enough :joy:

1 Like

Nothing can replace the knife money game

1 Like

Those expressions are…haunting :joy:

1 Like

Oh man, this takes me back to reading the Yugioh manga as a teen :joy:
And watching the “Season 0” anime

Early Yugioh was wild

1 Like

I don’t know what Kazuki was on, but I want it.

1 Like

You will be more haunted the more you read, which is good for your ghost stories

1 Like

neverrrrrr :3c

1 Like

For sure–

And to think a popular IRL card game came from this

1 Like

It’s either this or card games with drills in your ear

1 Like

Kazuki seems to be a never ending well of game ideas

1 Like

(I love that this reads like a threat) :joy:

1 Like

I keep thinking that @HKelle is @NotARussianBot because the avatar is like something Narby would use as well so I have to keep second guessing :joy:

2 Likes

I’ve been watching an anime with that with @JohnnyTuturro

2 Likes

I see, lol.

Is it weird that I am imagining my two idiot characters think that drag racing in a car is gonna be like this video?

2 Likes

I actually liked the cartoon, jsut not enough to follow it. I have a brother 10 years younger than me, so I saw a lot of later gen cartoons. Pokemon still beat it out the park so I didnt see much.

1 Like