Check this out! I got custom art!

Have you ever been speechless for typing? I am.

So, I paid for an illustrator on fiverr to draw Pinti, my MC, for the first time. This was something I did for fun, to get a sense of what artists might make of Pinti, and get some inspiration. And, uhm, it’s awesome. Naturally, I had to share it with you guys. Be excited with me! :laughing:

I paid for this. This is mine. That hasn’t sunken in yet. I’ve never paid for someone to do custom art for me. Oh my gosh. I feel like…it’s surreal. Pinti’s been in my head for so long and now she’s here? Really?

By the way, the pose was what I requested, but the double cutlass situation and the background was all their idea. They also did a version with blood on the swords and on her body.
Warning: there is some blood in this

Look at this. Oh my gosh. Do you have a favorite version? I think the second one is a lot more epic-looking because of the blood.

11 Likes

Wow, she is BEAUTIFUL!
And I think the blood suits her a lot by the expression!

2 Likes

I only told the artist she’s battling to defend her clan.
I wasn’t expecting that :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

That’s amazing!

2 Likes

They’ve done an amazing job! It’s artists like these that are so amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That is cute.

1 Like

@Novel_Worm @anon39043209 @J.L.O

For a while I just sat staring at it and just…I didn’t know what to do. Guess I really need to get this story published one day :stuck_out_tongue: It would be so cool if I could have them do some art for merch. It’s a dream :grin:

2 Likes

That is so cool! :open_mouth: I like the second one more because of the blood, but I think the first one is also awesome :smiley:

Which person on Fiverr did you commission, btw? :eyes:

3 Likes

Definitely agree with the second one. That red is just such a striking beautiful contrast against the blue.

3 Likes

I commissioned corybam and highly recommend if you’re looking for anthro illustrations. Pretty good price.

1 Like

It felt real, didn’t it?

Do t get me wrong, we pour pieces of ourselves into our creations, but when they go beyond us, it’s something else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.