Christmas Book Beta Reader Needed.

Hello Friends, I’m two chapters away from finishing (technically three if you count the bonus chapter) My Christmas book for this December. I felt like the first chapter started off strong but then got weaker. I’m looking for a Beta reader that can help me find where to add more details, where to take out things, and help me make the book more enjoyable. I write a chapter every weekday after my workouts so the book should be completed by Wednesday. (Earlier if I decide to crank the last two chapters out.)

There will be 12 (and a bonus chapter) chapters at about 2k words per chapter.
I’m willing to do the same for you for someone that is interested.

It should be a fairly short and easy read. Think Hallmark movie in a book. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in this.

1 Like

So long as it doesn’t have psychological torture, I’m im.

1 Like

I dont think so :joy:

1 Like

I haven’t read a Christmas story in a while. I can take a look at it in July at the earliest. Just remind me if I don’t get back to you, if you still need some more people.

2 Likes

Good, I don’t want to read anything like 12th Night ever again.

1 Like

Would love to have you look at it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Very much just a happy fluffy quick easy read type book haha. XD I’ll get started on putting it all into one document as I read through the chapters and do my own quick edit. I should have the document done for you to read soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have the blurb/summary for it? :eyes:

1 Like

If you still need, I’d be willing to give it a try.
Are there many reliable beta readers on here?

2 Likes

I would love to have a look at your work. I need a good break from reviewing my own but if you accept and want to read CIN up through chapter seven that is a good stopping point. Also, could you post a link to your story??? I can’t seem to find it.

2 Likes

Honestly no, not yet haha. I’m horrible at writing these so I usually wait until the very last minute.

This is the placeholder I had just to remind myself of what the book idea was while it sat in my drafts.

Nicole thought this was going to be the best Christmas yet! This is her daughter’s very first real Christmas after all, and the year they get to build all of their traditions, but how could she possibly do that when she gets fired from her job after six years of dedicated work?

2 Likes

I’m open to all who would be willing to read it. :slight_smile: I should have the draft done by Wednesday for readers.

1 Like

I don’t have a link to it, since it won’t be posted until December time on Wattpad. This is like a pre-reading before I do post it. :slight_smile: I should have the google drive link by Wednesday for everyone here that would like to help me out and read it. :slight_smile: I’ve added your story to my reading list on wattpad so I can read it in return.

2 Likes

Im sending the link to those that showed interest in beta reading for me via private message. :slight_smile: just a heads up. :slight_smile:

@all - All Chapters have been added to the document. :slight_smile: If you didn’t get a message and wanted one, please let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.