๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜† | ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ | closed! (hiatus)

the stupid taebaeeeeeee account commenting is me lol. Iโ€™m genuinely intrigued by your story so Iโ€™ll probably leave a few more thoughts๐Ÿ™‚

1 Like

custom-prototype

I was trying to include the cursive font, but I felt that it didnโ€™t fit the grunge theme that well. I hope you donโ€™t mind. If you think itโ€™s good enough, let me know so that I can send the full-resolution

EDIT: Made the cover darker to better fit the theme. @VisceralVodka what do you think?

2 Likes

Omg thatโ€™s so neat!

takes notes

1 Like

Thank you! It took me quite a while :smiley:

1 Like

<span style="font-size:30px; text-align: center; display: block; height: 40px; width: 100%; background-color: #0000aa; color: white; font-family: serif"> REQUEST FORM</span><font color=#000040>
* **Cover Type **: Classical * Author Name: NotARussianBot
* **Title**: Blood & Iron * Subtitle: OPTIONAL * Tagline: OPTIONAL * Short Summary: OPTIONAL * Ideas: Iron fence before a grand house, with some subtle blood splatter
* **Anything Else**: Keep it simple and light

1 Like

I think you forgot to remove the backtick symbol (`), hehe

accepted

Good news is your coverโ€™s going to be free! However, you might have to wait until tomorrow :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ah, OK

1 Like

custom-prototype

@NotARussianBot I tried going for a vintage/classical kind of feel with this cover. I donโ€™t know if the blood splatter is too subtle or not (I personally think itโ€™s fine). Let me know if itโ€™s good enough so I can send the full-resolution cover.

Oh and by the way, if you want a 3D metallic title instead of a flat one, I can make it but it has to be a different font.

3 Likes

Fantastic

2 Likes

delivery-custom

2 Likes

Do you also do vector covers?

2 Likes

Yup! Three of my premades are vector covers, but if you want a custom vector cover I can make you one for free

1 Like

That would be awesome! The things is my cover ideas arenโ€™t very specific. Is that okay?

1 Like

sure, itโ€™s okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

@VisceralVodka Itโ€™s been more than a week since Iโ€™ve shown your prototype and you havenโ€™t replied yet. Iโ€™m just wondering if you want any changes made, think itโ€™s alright, or at least you could tell me that you donโ€™t want to use it. If you want me to redo the whole thing too you can just tell me

2 Likes

Whatโ€™s the difference between a subtitle and a tagline?

1 Like

A subtitle is like an extension of a title and itโ€™s โ€œmore importantโ€ than a tagline. Itโ€™s usually used for series books. For example, โ€œBook One of the Hidden World Chroniclesโ€

A tagline is more like a very brief story description to lure the reader in. For example, โ€œThree girls. One boy. One goal.โ€ or โ€œThe true nightmares are when youโ€™re awakeโ€ฆโ€

sorry, Iโ€™m bad at explaining :sweat_smile:

1 Like

<span style="font-size:30px; text-align: center; display: block; height: 40px; width: 100%; background-color: #0000aa; color: white; font-family: serif"> REQUEST FORM</span><font color=#000040>
* **Cover Type**: Vector * Author Name: Selema Selouti
* **Title**: In Vano Veritas * Subtitle: N/A
* **Tagline**: She bent the truth until it broke... * Short Summary: The story is a about a spoiled, rich social media star who constantly bends the truth and uses little white lies to get what she wants. But carries it too far and she gets sent to her godmother who lives in a small village near Oxford. She tries anything to get away from there and gets cursed by a Roman statue forcing her to tell the truth and only the truth.
* **Ideas**: Concerning colors, I'd say beige/gold, red and white. If possible I'd like anything related to Roman mythology on the cover like a statue of a goddess etc. * Anything Else: Thank you so much for doing this! <3

2 Likes

accepted

1 Like

btw whatโ€™s the appearance of the female MC?

1 Like