๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜† | ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ | closed! (hiatus)

You mean like hair and skin colour or more specifically?

1 Like

like hair and skin color

1 Like

She is Arab so the skin color is tanned and she has dark brown/black hair

1 Like

custom-prototype

So I couldnโ€™t really find a vector of a goddess statue, but I did find Roman pillars if youโ€™re okay with it. I have different concepts so you can tell me which one you like the most (or if you want something entirely different)

also, itโ€™s near bedtime where I am, and I have a math final this weekend so if I donโ€™t come back to you quickly I apologize :sweat_smile:
also since this is a screenshot, the proportions here are not exact, so donโ€™t mind them :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Oh my god theyโ€™re all so gorgeous! But I think I like the last one with the statue best. I will take the cover either way but my MC is in her early twenties and the woman on the cover looks like an adult. Is it possible to modify her or replace her? If not thatโ€™s okay, I just wanted to ask if that possible :blush:

No worries! Take the time you need :blush:

1 Like

Sure, I can replace her. Just give me a few minutes :wink:

1 Like

Of course!

1 Like

delivery-custom

I tried putting 3 different girls, so you can choose which girl looks best, hehe

The second one is best! I still have one last thing. Sorry for bothering you so much :sweat_smile:

Would you mind making her hair darker? Like ones of the first two covers you showed me?

1 Like

Sure! Just a momentโ€ฆ

2 Likes

delivery-final

2 Likes

Perfect! Thank you so much :heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hey! Iโ€™m so sorry for bothering you again and I swear this is the last time :sweat_smile:

Could you maybe change the tagline into โ€œShe bent the truth until she broke itโ€ฆโ€

Again, Iโ€™m really sorry

2 Likes

Yup, already changed it. I edited the delivery post btw (post #52)

1 Like

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Bump!

Also got I got three new premades up ^.^

@VisceralVodka since you havenโ€™t responded in almost three weeks, I assumed that you didnโ€™t want my cover. I have turned your order into a premade.

1 Like

Bump!

Also, here are some recent graphics so that you have an idea of what I can do

2 Likes

Hey hey!! :grin:

• Cover Type : Manip
  • Author Name : ZZZenayay
  • Title : Letting Go
  • Subtitle : (optional)
  • Tagline : (optional)
  • Short Summary : Like every cliche romance goes, Anastasia Petrov was your typical, bad girl with failing grades and a hella boring life with 0 boy drama. Right? Well, thatโ€™s how things seem from the surface. But some things should never be revealed.
  • Ideas : a feeling of longing/ loneliness, colors can include shades of midnight blues and/or greys, the surrounding scenery can include bare trees on either sides w the middle empty, like the ones in winter( or maybe a gloomy winter scene) a human subject isnโ€™t necessary( text can be in the middle of the cover), but if included, girl be looking at the sky or sitting on snow & hugging her knees(Anastasia has darkish/lightish brown hair & brown eyes)
    Font something like this: https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/disp/569f2d42753611.56072b4ed4837.png
Text Color( and over all color scheme

• Anything Else : (optional) Sorry if Iโ€™m so picky :sweat_smile:

Thanks! :smile:

1 Like

accepted

Now that Iโ€™ve accepted your request, you may complete payment. Iโ€™ll try getting started right now, but itโ€™s really late where I am (almost midnight). Realistically Iโ€™ll be able to deliver the prototype in two days or earlier, I hope you donโ€™t mind waiting! :sweat_smile:

Also, is the girlโ€™s hair long or short? Is she pale or tan?

1 Like

Oh, sorry :sweat_smile:

she has an olive complexion with medium length hair
Or you could opt for a silhouette to make things simpler ^^

Thank you!!

1 Like