๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜† | ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ | closed! (hiatus)

custom-prototype

I hope this is fine :sweat_smile: this is the best pic of a girl I can find, but if you want I can remove her. Also the bare trees covering the title are PNGs so if you want me to remove or resize them, I can do that too.

edit: this is what it looks like without the girl and the bare tree PNGs resized

3 Likes

Whoaaaaa OoO
Itโ€™s amazing!!
Could you change the color of the title into a bit brighter shade so that it pops more? And change my name into that same color?

Thanks a bunch! :smile:

2 Likes

delivery-custom

Didnโ€™t know whether you wanted the first or second, so Iโ€™m delivering both :sweat_smile: open in a new tab for the full resolution :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do you make vector covers or are those just examples? :thecuteststar:

I also make vector covers! I can make you one for free or you can order a premade over here

• Cover Type : Vector
  • Author Name : Laura
  • Title : Daffodils
  • Subtitle : (optional) n/a
  • Tagline : (optional) n/a
  • Short Summary : (optional) n/a
  • Ideas : Iโ€™m looking for something vector related but not too complex. I would love if you could have daffodils on the cover, with maybe a light-skinned woman sitting with the daffodils or standing. Or just have the daffodils on the cover, standing out and a nice font.
  • Anything Else : (optional) Thank you. (I didnโ€™t see a password, sorry)
1 Like

accepted

Iโ€™ll get started on it right now! And btw, I didnโ€™t set a password for this shop (too lazy to, lol)

Also, whatโ€™s the womanโ€™s hair color?

Blonde-ish? Like, a dirty blonde. Or if that doesnโ€™t work, brunette is fine.

1 Like

custom-prototype

So I have different ideas for this one. You can tell me which one you like the most, what changes you want, or if you want a redo

imageimageimage

2 Likes

Could the girls skin be a little darker on the first and last cover?

ok. gimme a few minutes

Sorry, I meant the second :sweat_smile:
Could you move my name up a bit more so that itโ€™s more visible?
Other than that, itโ€™s perfect! :sparkles:

1 Like

delivery-final

2 Likes

delivery-custom

Open in a new tab to download the full resolution :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much! I will credit you as soon as I post it. :thecuteststar:

1 Like

Thanks! ^^

1 Like

Bump!

• Cover Type : Make it however you wish (though a manip would be nice lol)

• Author Name : Taya

• Title : Torn

• Ideas :

ideas

no, I am not copying this book lol

• Anything Else : (optional) Itโ€™s a paranormal romance. Vampire themed. The MC is blonde and the love interest is brown hairedโ€ฆ
4 Likes

accepted

I think Iโ€™ll make a manip cover so you can complete payment now :slight_smile:

Iโ€™m in the process of relocating so it might take a while, but I should be able to get it done before this week ends :sweat_smile: before I get started, what are the genders and eye colors of your characters? Iโ€™m assuming the blonde is a girl and the brown-haired person is a boy but I just wanna make sure >.<

1 Like

Really pretty covers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes