Closing Soon! Please vote on my protagonist's name! Please! (Polls)

Howdy!

I opened a poll as I need some assistance with deciding a name for my female protagonist. Before we get to the names, I’d first like to introduce her to ya’ll!

She’s known as Girl#196-26. She received that designation since she’s a slave on the planet Gnadus-K18C. Although she lives on the planet, she’s not originally from there and was born elsewhere. She stands at 5’5, has orange hair (uses something to dye it constantly and is able to get away with it since she’s able to find gemstones and minerals worth a lot of money so the owners of the mines allow a small margin of leeway for her to get away with things). If she was from Earth, she would be Chinese and if she was real, she would be the twin of Dreamcatcher’s Handong.

Due to the richness of minerals and gems, the planet has been forced to join treaties in exchange of protection. At the end of the most recent treaty, war breaks out between Gnadus-K18C and a planet with a decent sized military. With no other choice, Gnadus-K18C is forced to bring every able-bodied person into the war - including women and teens. Since my model is 28, Girl#196-26 is in her mid-twenties.

Anyhow, here are a few names that I was thinking about alongside their meanings. The protagonist ends up adopting this name from a fallen enemy. Although she takes this name, she has her true name that she will discover later on. The top two names will reflect both variations and will be voted upon at the end to fully decide! <3

• Cressida (Golden)
  • Andromeda (Leader of Men)
  • Hestia (Hearth, fireplace, altar)
  • Astra (Derived from the Greek word for Star)
  • Eris (Greek Goddess of Strife and Discord)
  • Odessa (Wrathful)
  • Elowen (Elm)
  • None of these (insert your own suggestion)
0 voters

Thank you for your time and your help! <3
P.S - My votes reflect my mom’s choices.

2 Likes

My poll is still open! <3

Will be closing poll soon. Please, I beg of you, please vote <3 It’s fun!!! :smiley:

At 8:00pm, this poll will be closed! Please vote! <3

Closed!

The chosen name is Elowen based off of many votes in Dreamland Community and the adopted name from the slain enemy is Hestia! :slight_smile:

Thank you to everyone who helped! I appreciate you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.