Coding 101

fixed it and got the link

3 Likes

Great!

2 Likes

i think it might’ve be because we were using the same anchors but i’m not sure.

2 Likes

ahhhhhhh gotchhaa~

(i couldn’t sleep that’s why im back LMFAO)

2 Likes
Anchors -

Table of Contents

1. Information About Archive of Our Own
2. Information About Tapas
3. Information About Wattpad

Back to Table of Contents

Information About Archive of Our Own

Logo + Icon(s)

General Information

Type of site: Fanfiction
Founded: September 2008 (11 years)
Owner: Organization for Transformative Works
URL: Archive of Our Own
Commercial: No
Users: 2,235,000
Launched: November 15, 2009 (Open beta)
Written in: Ruby

Information About Tapas

Logo + Icon(s)

App Icon

General Information

Type of site: Webcomic platform
Available in: English
Owner: Tapas Media
Created by: Chang Kim
URL: Tapas
Commercial: Yes
Launched: September 2012
Current status: Active

Information About Wattpad

Logo + Icon(s)

Old Wattpad Logo (2016-2018)

Current Wattpad Logo

General Information

Type of business: Private
Type of site: Reading app, social networking service
Available in: English, other 49 available languages. (actual count of: 32 languages)
Headquarters: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Area served: Worldwide
Owner: Wattpad Corp
Founder(s): Allen Lau, Ivan Yuen
Employees: 145
URL: Wattpad
Users: 80 Million (2019)
Launched: December 2006 (13 years)
Current status: Active

Back to Table of Contents

Pastebinnnn

4 Likes

Assignment 1 Reflection

Calling all students!

@flyingCouch @xinmure @lst-my-shp-sil @greekmyth @merinnie @Theora @deathinreverie @Forever_D_A @ValKayRee @dumplingbabe @hazelnuttys @panaceia @Beth-Pebble @floreswrites @Nablai @keen

Give yourselves a pat on the back for making it through the first assignment. Hopefully, this gave you a good idea of how the course will be structured and what to expect moving forward. At the conclusion of every assignment, I’ll make a post like this to run through some common errors I saw in people’s submissions and to also assign grades based on how you did. But before I assign the grades, we should probably go over what each one means since it’s not a typical grading scheme (yes, I made up a grading scheme for this fake ass coding class):

E - exceptional
S - satisfactory
N - needs improvement
L - late submission (up to 1 day)
F - failure to submit

At the end of the course, I’ll convert each letter grade for points in order to calculate out a final percentage. I might even give out a special prize for those who get above a certain percentage. I haven’t decided on that part yet but we’ll see. It’s nothing you need to worry about, and if you ever feel like you’re struggling with the material, I encourage you to reach out to me. I’m here to help you learn.

For the most part, everyone did a great job with following the instructions. The most common error was code mixing. In the instructions, I clearly asked you to modify each sentence with a different type of code. I noticed a few submissions where that was not the case and graded accordingly. Some people went above and beyond what I expected, which is why I handed out some E’s as well.

If you have any questions or concerns, don’t be afraid to reach out to me. If you want to discuss your grade, please reach out privately. I’ll be more than happy to clarify something for you, especially if it helps you reach a deeper understanding with the code. Anywho, hope you all have a good week!

Student Name Grade
flyx N
xin F (no submission received)
lux E
greeky F (not a direct reply)
mina E
theora E
xérès N
ashen E
val S
jade E
hazel N
g-ane E
beth F (not a direct reply)
bella N
joy S
nab E
keen S
11 Likes

Oh shoot, the latest assignment I handed in was not a direct reply. May I resubmit? >.<

2 Likes

Sorry but no. However, you’ll be able to get extra points if you earn an E on any future assignments.

2 Likes

Ah, okay. Thanks.

2 Likes

can you give us like a rubric so we know what we should do?

2 Likes

Follow the instructions, basically, to get an S. I can talk about your grade with you in private if you want.

2 Likes

ok, thanks

2 Likes

This code is the working version, sorry! :sweat_smile:

TV Show Recommendations From A Netflix Addict For Teens

Table of Contents

~~~~~

𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗿

2c7ae0f9de84c1312482bba3b2518fe8

Lucifer is an American urban fantasy television series developed by Tom Kapinos that premiered on Fox on January 25, 2016.[3][4] It is based on the DC Comics character created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth, and Mike Dringenberg taken from the comic book series The Sandman , who later became the protagonist of a spin-off comic book series, both published by DC ComicsVertigo imprint. The series is produced by Jerry Bruckheimer Television, DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. Television.

The series revolves around Lucifer Morningstar (Tom Ellis), the Devil, who abandons Hell for Los Angeles where he runs his own nightclub and becomes a consultant to the LAPD. The ensemble and supporting cast include Lauren German as Detective Chloe Decker, Kevin Alejandro as Detective Daniel “Dan” Espinoza, D. B. Woodside as Amenadiel, Lesley-Ann Brandt as Mazikeen, and Rachael Harris as Dr. Linda Martin. Filming took place primarily in Vancouver, British Columbia before production was relocated entirely to Los Angeles, California beginning with the third season.

The first season received mixed reviews from critics, though subsequent seasons were better rated; many critics particularly praised Ellis’ performance. Despite initially high viewership for its debut, ratings remained consistently low throughout the series’ run on Fox. The fourth season also received high ratings and critical acclaim. Fox initially cancelled Lucifer after three seasons; a month later, Netflix picked up the series. Netflix has renewed the series for a fifth season of 16 episodes, the first half being released August 21, 2020. Although the fifth season was initially reported to be the last, in June 2020 the series was renewed for a sixth and final season.

Back To The Table Of Contents

𝗥𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝗹𝗲

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f754574384c6f656f3861354c78673d3d2d3433303630333430352e3135326666653165663566323662306432393036313

Riverdale is an American teen drama television series based on the characters of Archie Comics. The series was adapted for The CW by Archie Comics’ chief creative officer Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa, and is produced by Warner Bros. Television and CBS Television Studios, in association with Berlanti Productions and Archie Comics. Originally conceived as a feature film adaptation for Warner Bros. Pictures, the idea was re-imagined as a television series for Fox. In 2015, development on the project moved to The CW, where the series was ordered for a pilot. Filming takes place in Vancouver, British Columbia.

The series features an ensemble cast based on the characters of Archie Comics, with KJ Apa in the role of Archie Andrews, Lili Reinhart as Betty Cooper, Camila Mendes as Veronica Lodge, and Cole Sprouse as Jughead Jones, the series’ narrator. The cast also features Madelaine Petsch as Cheryl Blossom, Ashleigh Murray as Josie McCoy, Casey Cott as Kevin Keller, Charles Melton as Reggie Mantle, and Vanessa Morgan as Toni Topaz. Other characters in the series include the parents of the main characters: Luke Perry as Fred Andrews, Mädchen Amick as Alice Cooper, Marisol Nichols and Mark Consuelos as Hermione and Hiram Lodge, and Skeet Ulrich as FP Jones.

The series debuted on January 26, 2017, to positive reviews. The fourth season premiered on October 9, 2019. In January 2020, The CW renewed the series for a fifth season, set to premiere in January 2021.

𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹

228c04689e4d5a33-the-black-pandaa

Supernatural is an American dark fantasy television series created by Eric Kripke. It was first broadcast on September 13, 2005, on The WB, and subsequently became part of successor The CW’s lineup. Starring Jared Padalecki as Sam Winchester and Jensen Ackles as Dean Winchester, the series follows the two brothers as they hunt demons, ghosts, monsters, and other supernatural beings. The series is produced by Warner Bros. Television, in association with Wonderland Sound and Vision. Along with Kripke, executive producers have been McG, Robert Singer, Phil Sgriccia, Sera Gamble, Jeremy Carver, John Shiban, Ben Edlund and Adam Glass. Former executive producer and director Kim Manners died of lung cancer during production of the fourth season.[1]

The series is filmed in Vancouver, British Columbia, and surrounding areas and was in development for nearly ten years, as creator Kripke spent several years unsuccessfully pitching it. The pilot was viewed by an estimated 5.69 million viewers,[2] and the ratings of the first four episodes prompted The WB to pick up the series for a full season. Originally, Kripke planned the series for three seasons but later expanded it to five. The fifth season concluded the series’ main storyline,[3] and Kripke departed the series as showrunner.[4] The series has continued on for several more seasons with new showrunners, including Sera Gamble, Jeremy Carver, Robert Singer and Andrew Dabb.[5] With its eleventh season, Supernatural became the longest-running American live-action fantasy TV series.[6] The series was renewed for a fifteenth and final season to consist of 20 episodes,[7][8] which premiered on October 10, 2019.[9]

𝗧𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗪𝗼𝗹𝗳

teenw-nextep

Teen Wolf is an American supernatural teen drama television series developed by Jeff Davis for MTV, loosely based on the 1985 film of the same name. Tyler Posey portrays the title character, a young werewolf who defends his California town from supernatural creatures and other threats.

The series premiered on June 5, 2011, and aired for six seasons, concluding on September 24, 2017. It received generally positive reviews from critics and won three Saturn Awards for Best Youth-Oriented Television Series. The series also received 13 Teen Choice Awards, nine for the performances of Posey, Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Holland Roden, and Shelley Hennig and four for Choice Summer TV Series.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗛𝗮𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗢𝗳 𝗛𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲

fc8e6ecd412d25d5907417a2259808b1

The Haunting of Hill House is an American anthology supernatural horror drama web television series created and directed by Mike Flanagan, and produced by Amblin Television and Paramount Television, for Netflix. The first season is loosely based on the 1959 novel of the same name by Shirley Jackson. The plot alternates between two timelines, following five adult siblings whose paranormal experiences at Hill House continue to haunt them in the present day, and flashbacks depicting events leading up to the eventful night in 1992 when the family fled from the mansion. The ensemble cast features Michiel Huisman, Elizabeth Reaser, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Kate Siegel, and Victoria Pedretti as the adult counterparts of the siblings, with Carla Gugino and Henry Thomas as parents Olivia and Hugh Crain, and Timothy Hutton appearing as an older version of Hugh.

The series premiered on Netflix on October 12, 2018. The Haunting of Hill House received critical acclaim, particularly for its acting, directing and production values, with many calling it an “effective ghost story.” A second season with a different story and characters, titled The Haunting of Bly Manor and based on the 1898 novella The Turn of the Screw by Henry James, is set to be released in 2020.

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝘀

The Originals is an American fantasy supernatural drama television series that began airing on The CW on October 3, 2013. It is a spin-off of The Vampire Diaries and the first television series expansion of the franchise based on its parent series. The series follows vampire-werewolf hybrid Klaus Mikaelson as he and his family become embroiled in the supernatural politics of the French Quarter of New Orleans.[1]

On May 10, 2017, The CW renewed the series for a fifth season.[2] On July 20, 2017, it was announced by series creator Julie Plec ahead of Comic Con that the series’ fifth season would be its last. The final season began airing on April 18, 2018, and finished on August 1, 2018.[3][4][5]

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗿

giphy

The Witcher is a Polish-American fantasy drama web television series produced by Lauren Schmidt Hissrich. It is based on the book series of the same name by Polish writer Andrzej Sapkowski.

Set on a fictional, medieval-inspired landmass known as “the Continent”, The Witcher explores the legend of Geralt of Rivia and princess Ciri, who are linked to each other by destiny.[8] It stars Henry Cavill, Freya Allan and Anya Chalotra. The show initially follows the three main protagonists at different points of time, exploring formative events that shaped their characters, before eventually merging into a single timeline.

The first season consisted of eight episodes and was released on Netflix in its entirety on December 20, 2019. It is based on The Last Wish and Sword of Destiny , which are collections of short stories that precede the main Witcher saga. Before the first season had been released, Netflix announced a second eight-episode season, to be released in 2021.[9]

PASTEBIN

This was the error that kept on popping up. :frowning:

4 Likes

Desserts to try when you’re bored

Table of Contents

Apple Pie
Cake
Meringue

Apple pie

An apple pie is a pie in which the principal filling ingredient is apple. It is often served with whipped cream, ice cream (“apple pie à la mode”), or cheddar cheese.[3] It is generally double-crusted, with pastry both above and below the filling; the upper crust may be solid or latticed (woven of crosswise strips). The bottom crust may be baked separately (“blind”) to prevent it from getting soggy.[4] Deep-dish apple pie often has a top crust only and tarte Tatin is baked with the crust on top, but served with it on the bottom.

Apple pie is an unofficial symbol of the United States and one of its signature comfort foods.[5]

Cake

Cake is a form of sweet food made from flour, sugar, and other ingredients, that is usually baked. In their oldest forms, cakes were modifications of bread, but cakes now cover a wide range of preparations that can be simple or elaborate, and that share features with other desserts such as pastries, meringues, custards, and pies.

The most commonly used cake ingredients include flour, sugar, eggs, butter or oil or margarine, a liquid, and leavening agents, such as baking soda or baking powder. Common additional ingredients and flavourings include dried, candied, or fresh fruit, nuts, cocoa, and extracts such as vanilla, with numerous substitutions for the primary ingredients. Cakes can also be filled with fruit preserves, nuts or dessert sauces (like pastry cream), iced with buttercream or other icings, and decorated with marzipan, piped borders, or candied fruit.[1]

Cake is often served as a celebratory dish on ceremonial occasions, such as weddings, anniversaries, and birthdays. There are countless cake recipes; some are bread-like, some are rich and elaborate, and many are centuries old. Cake making is no longer a complicated procedure; while at one time considerable labor went into cake making (particularly the whisking of egg foams), baking equipment and directions have been simplified so that even the most amateur of cooks may bake a cake.

S'mores

A s’more is a campfire treat popular in the United States, Mexico, and Canada, consisting of one or more toasted marshmallows and a layer of chocolate placed between two pieces of graham cracker or cookie.

pastebin

4 Likes

Pathophysiology Facts

Table of Contents

Different Types of Cellular Adaptions
Unintentional Injuries and Intentional injuries
General Adaption System (GAS)

Different Types of Cellular Adaptions

Atrophy - decrease in cell size. If atrophy affects a sufficient number of cells, the affected organ shrinks in size and is considered to be atrophic.
Hypertrophy - is a compensatory increase in the size of cells, occurring in response to mechanical load or stress, and results in increased size of the affected organ.
Hyperplasia - is an increase in the number of cells, resulting from an increased rate of cellular division. As a response to injury, hyperplasia occurs when the damage is severe or prolonged or when it results in cell death.
Dysplasia - or deranged cellular growth, is not considered a true cellular adaption but rather atypical hyperplasia. Dysplasia refers to abnormal changes in the size, shape, and organization of mature cells.
Metaplasia - reversible replacement of one mature cell type by another, less mature cell type or change in cell phenotype. Found in association with tissue damage, repair, and regeneration. It is thought to develop as an adaptive response wherein the new cell type may be better suited to withstand an adverse environment. Usually, however, the change is not beneficial.

Unintentional Injuries and Intentional injuries

Blunt Force Injuries -
Mechanical injury to body resulting in tearing, shearing, or crushing; most common type of injury seen in healthcare settings; caused by blows to impacts; motor vehicle accidents and falls most common cause.

• Contusion (bruise): bleeding into skin or underlying tissue.
  • Hematoma: collection of blood in soft tissue.
  • Laceration: tear or rip resulting when senile strength of skin or tissue is exceeded; is ragged and irregular with abraded edges.
  • Fracture: blunt force blows or impacts can cause bone to break or shatter.

Sharp-Force Injuries -
Cutting and piercing injuries accounted for 2734 deaths in 2007; men have a higher rate compared to women.

• Incised wound: a wound that is longer than it is deep, wound can be straight or jagged with sharp, distinct edges without abrasion; usually produces significant external bleeding with little internal hemorrhaging.
  • Stab wound: A penetrating sharp force injury that is deeper than it is long; if a sharp instrument is used, depths of wound are clean and distinct but can be abraded if object is inserted deeply and wider portion impacts skin; depending on size and location of wound, external bleeding may be surprisingly small.
  • Puncture wound: instrument or objects with sharp points but without sharp edges produce puncture wounds; classic example is wound of foot after stepping on a nail; wounds are prone to infect, have abrasion of edges, and can be very deep.

General Adaption System (GAS)

GAS involves three successive stages: the alarm, the resistance or adaption, and the exhaustion stages.

1. Alarm Stage - is the emergency reaction that prepare the body to fight or flee from threat (fight or flight). This stage involves the secretion of hormones and catecholamines to support metabolic/physiologic activity and boost the immune system to thwart infection and disease.
  2. Resistance or Adaption Stage - requires continued mobilization of the body’s resources to cope and overcome a sustained challenge.
  3. Exhaustion Stage - occurs when the body’s physiologic and immune systems no longer effectively cope with the stressor and marks the onset of diseases (diseases of adaption).

:sauropod: - rawr

3 Likes

Your link works.

That is not an error. That is a check to make sure you’re not a robot.

2 Likes

I know, but it still kept on popping up no matter how many times I tried out the captcha, which is why I called it an error. In the end, I had to switch off my WiFi for it to work. :frowning:

2 Likes

Huh, that’s odd. If it happens again in the future, you can PM me a screenshot of your code.

2 Likes

Will do! :smile:

2 Likes

TAblE of cOnTenTs

Hello
Is It Me
You’re
Looking For?

Hello

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Is It Me

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

You're

Looking For?

pastebin:
was this supposed to be copying and pasting the code for the headings?
like all the
a href=“#heading–4”>Looking For? </a
and
h1 id=“heading–4”>Looking For?</h2

um, maybe me freaking out

also, using html and bbcode together was…so annoying. Like, I didn’t know how the code was being read. everytime I used bbcode, the html assumed I was done with that block of code or something–
and how do you make a table? like
with the pretty padding and stuff?? I can’t find the code anywhere on google :sob:
also, most of the css/html code I tried to use to make a table didn’t work–
neither did trying to insert images-- every time there was a new anchor, the image sorta didn’t work?? idk what I’m talking about, either, because…Idk.
i’m sorryyyyyy

2 Likes