Coding 101

My eyes are tired from grading. I need a nap now.

4 Likes

go nap! you deserve it :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Woah… I can’t believe I got an excellent! :tada: Thank you so much, Lumi! :heart:

2 Likes

induratize (v).

to make one’s heart hardened or resistant to someone’s pleas or advances, or to the idea of love.

Pastebin.

10 Likes
3 Likes

I’m sorry but since the class is currently half over, I am not accepting new students at this time. You’re welcome to lurk and do the assignments on your own and post it in The Coding Playground (no talking to others allowed there) or The Coder’s Society (talking to others allowed here). However, you will not be added as a formal student.

2 Likes

Portal to

Somewhere

Portal to…somewhere else

5 Likes
hello I go by many names. some of them include, g-ane, pan, pandamum, kate, mod, diner owner c.b. kate taylor
Pandamum
6 Likes

hey.

Pastebin

6 Likes

i don’t need you to light up my world.

just sit with me in the dark.

pastebin

5 Likes

Hope this works, Lumi :slight_smile:

The text doesn’t touch the border directly.

Pastebin

4 Likes

Friendly Reminder

@xinmure @lst-my-shp-sil @merinnie @dumplingbabe @W.L.Ink

Unit 5 is due in roughly 4 hours from now for full credit. If you complete it within 24 hours after the deadline, you’re still able to earn partial credit. (Better to submit it late than to not submit it at all…)

6 Likes

ahhh I totally forgot about this >.< I’m at school rn but I’ll try to finish ASAP!

3 Likes

w o r d s

pastebin

3 Likes

I need it to be autumn already. I gotta teach my cat about leaf piles.

kitty leaves

4 Likes

lorem ipsum dolor sit amet
Pastebin

4 Likes

i’m so sorryy! i’ve been busy with school ;;w; may i ask what happens if we drop out? like, will we be able to lurk still?

4 Likes

This thread is posted in a public forum, so of course lurking is still possible. You just won’t be allowed to post questions in this thread or contact me for one on one help as that’s for students only. I also won’t grade assignments submitted by non-students and only students will get a certificate or whatever other prize I end up offering for those who complete the course. At the end of the day, though, you’ll still be able to learn code should you wish to do so. However, all the added perks and bonuses will be student only, which doesn’t affect your ability to learn code. It’s just… supplemental things and extra fun to make the class more enjoyable for all those involved. Edit: Not getting imaginary points in a fake coding class won’t really hurt you either.

5 Likes

Ahh, okay~ understood~ it’s just that with school and all i’m afraid i’m going to be submitting the assignments less often (especially with MAP Growth testing this week + next week and all these projects the teachers keep giving us-). i’m going to think about this a bit (and i also might submit the unit 5 assignment veryyy late since it’s 7:14AM and i should be getting ready for school atm lmfaoo-) ^^

thank youuu and sorryy ;;w;; <3

5 Likes

Leaving the coding class won’t hurt you in any way, so don’t feel bad about dropping. However, if you’re really determined to finish this class, there’s only, like, five more assignments (and a “final exam”) left, so it’s your choice. Also, if you’ve been getting enough E’s on past assignments, getting a late submission won’t hurt your imaginary grade here anyways. So, really… it’s your choice. This is a fake coding class. Real life is more important.

6 Likes