Coding Playground v.1

This thread is for those who wish to practice with HTML and/or BBCode before constructing their own threads or specialized posts. Please do not use this space as a chatting thread.

For those that are new to coding or need a refresher, you may consult the Coding Resource Megathread for common codes that work on this forum and that you can test in this thread. You are also welcome to ask questions there if you don’t understand something or need any extra coding help.

Do keep in mind that story advertising is not allowed in here, so please do not include any actual story links. With that being said, have fun coding and creating new things!

7 Likes

WINNING MEANS FAME AND FORTUNE.

LOSING MEANS CERTAIN DEATH.

THE HUNGER GAMES HAVE BEGUN…

coded by lst-my-shp-sil

BLURB

In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol is harsh and cruel and keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and once girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV.

Sixteen-year-old Katniss Everdeen regards it as a death sentence when she steps forward to take her sister’s place in the Games. But Katniss has been close to dead before—and survival, for her, is second nature. Without really meaning to, she becomes a contender. But if she is to win, she will have to start making choices that weight survival against humanity and life against love.

Summary

This text will be hidden
test

Will add more later

thank you @Spider-Hawk
Beep
Beep

Beep

1 Like

Type 1
LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT, SED DO EIUSMOD TEMPOR INCIDIDUNT UT LABORE ET DOLORE MAGNA ALIQUA. UT ENIM AD MINIM VENIAM, QUIS NOSTRUD EXERCITATION ULLAMCO LABORIS NISI UT ALIQUIP EX EA COMMODO CONSEQUAT. DUIS AUTE IRURE DOLOR IN REPREHENDERIT IN VOLUPTATE VELIT ESSE CILLUM DOLORE EU FUGIAT NULLA PARIATUR. EXCEPTEUR SINT OCCAECAT CUPIDATAT NON PROIDENT, SUNT IN CULPA QUI OFFICIA DESERUNT MOLLIT ANIM ID EST LABORUM.

Type 2
LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT, SED DO EIUSMOD TEMPOR INCIDIDUNT UT LABORE ET DOLORE MAGNA ALIQUA. UT ENIM AD MINIM VENIAM, QUIS NOSTRUD EXERCITATION ULLAMCO LABORIS NISI UT ALIQUIP EX EA COMMODO CONSEQUAT. DUIS AUTE IRURE DOLOR IN REPREHENDERIT IN VOLUPTATE VELIT ESSE CILLUM DOLORE EU FUGIAT NULLA PARIATUR. EXCEPTEUR SINT OCCAECAT CUPIDATAT NON PROIDENT, SUNT IN CULPA QUI OFFICIA DESERUNT MOLLIT ANIM ID EST LABORUM

Type 3
LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT, SED DO EIUSMOD TEMPOR INCIDIDUNT UT LABORE ET DOLORE MAGNA ALIQUA. UT ENIM AD MINIM VENIAM, QUIS NOSTRUD EXERCITATION ULLAMCO LABORIS NISI UT ALIQUIP EX EA COMMODO CONSEQUAT. DUIS AUTE IRURE DOLOR IN REPREHENDERIT IN VOLUPTATE VELIT ESSE CILLUM DOLORE EU FUGIAT NULLA PARIATUR. EXCEPTEUR SINT OCCAECAT CUPIDATAT NON PROIDENT, SUNT IN CULPA QUI OFFICIA DESERUNT MOLLIT ANIM ID EST LABORUMLOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT, SED DO EIUSMOD TEMPOR INCIDIDUNT UT LABORE ET DOLORE MAGNA ALIQUA. UT ENIM AD MINIM VENIAM, QUIS NOSTRUD EXERCITATION ULLAMCO LABORIS NISI UT ALIQUIP EX EA COMMODO CONSEQUAT. DUIS AUTE IRURE DOLOR IN REPREHENDERIT IN VOLUPTATE VELIT ESSE CILLUM DOLORE EU FUGIAT NULLA PARIATUR. EXCEPTEUR SINT OCCAECAT CUPIDATAT NON PROIDENT, SUNT IN CULPA QUI OFFICIA DESERUNT MOLLIT ANIM ID EST LABORUM

Type 4
LOREM IPSUM DOLOR SIT AMET, CONSECTETUR ADIPISCING ELIT, SED DO EIUSMOD TEMPOR INCIDIDUNT UT LABORE ET DOLORE MAGNA ALIQUA. UT ENIM AD MINIM VENIAM, QUIS NOSTRUD EXERCITATION ULLAMCO LABORIS NISI UT ALIQUIP EX EA COMMODO CONSEQUAT. DUIS AUTE IRURE DOLOR IN REPREHENDERIT IN VOLUPTATE VELIT ESSE CILLUM DOLORE EU FUGIAT NULLA PARIATUR. EXCEPTEUR SINT OCCAECAT CUPIDATAT NON PROIDENT, SUNT IN CULPA QUI OFFICIA DESERUNT MOLLIT ANIM ID EST LABORUM
link

1 Like

This sentence is italicized.

This sentence is in bold.

This sentence is underlined.

hi there uwu. wait this is cool- NOTE: this is for me to test and add stuff uwu

fonts

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = verdana

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Tahoma

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Century

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Lucida Console

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Rockwell

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Scribble

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Trebuchet

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Cursive

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Script

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Autumn

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Courier New

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Arial

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Comic Sans MS

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Times New Roman

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Mistral

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Copperplate

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Herculanum

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Papyrus

AaBbCcDdEeFfGgHhIiJjKkLlMnOoPpQqRrSsTtUuVvWwXxYyZz = Monotype Corsiva

(some look the same on laptop [a.k.a some look the same on my laptop])

other
[b]bold text[/b]

ggueak

ggueak

for future reference.

hi uwu omg this is so cool-

ggueak

@.lst-my-shp-sil tysm~ <3

hiiiiii omG thank you @.Spider-Hawk

ggueak

thank you @.akkiie uwu

-------

@Spider-Hawk how did you make the box corners rounded-

3 Likes

I used a site that you can find here.

I used text here:

[bgcolor=red]Stuff[/bgcolor ] except without the last space before the brackets.

I hope I helped :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I cannot figure out how you do that

2 Likes

ahhh yayyyyy~ okay tyysmmmm~~ <3 <3

No problem!

1 Like

It’s very complicated.

1 Like

text
text
text
text
text
text

2 Likes

hiiiiii omG

1 Like

You can also take out the height and width so that the block is however long you text is.

might teach more later if you want @merinnie

1 Like

yes please uwu

1 Like

test

Hello.

text