Coding Help - HTML Neocities

I’m having lots of trouble adding any type of image into neocities. I read that I’m supposed to get a media uploader to store files and then paste them into html, but I’ve seen tutorials that don’t have that.

1 Like

That’s weird. I have a NeoCities site, and I uploaded all my images directly to the site through my Firefox browser. I didn’t have any trouble at all. Who says you need a media uploadeder? When you get your site finished, give us a link! I’d love to check it out. ( ˆ◡ˆ)۶ ٩(˘◡˘ )

1 Like

Maybe Neocities hates chrome? I have no idea what’s going on.

1 Like

When you’re logged into your dashboard, do you see three red buttons at the top right? The last one should say “upload” and you use that for all your files. I’ve uploaded a dozen or more at one time, all different kinds, and it’s always worked. There’s a list at the very bottom left of allowed file types.

1 Like

I don’t see the list

1 Like

I added a image file but it’s not showing up. Not sure if it’s a problem with the computer or site itself.

1 Like

Ah…yup, if you can’t see the list it might be a browser issue, I’m thinking…not that I know anything about coding and stuff. Can you download another browser?

1 Like
1 Like

Yes, I think it might be a better option. Chrome has been acting weird with images in Wacky Writers lately.

1 Like

I used firefox. I think it’s a problem with either my code or computer.

1 Like