🥰📣 Compliment Central 🥳😎

After making my thread of hobbies and talents and more than a few people sharing that they don’t think their super talents are actually talents, I realized we could use a compliments thread - a one-stop shop for all things awesome our fellow Wacky members do!

Users should be able to come to this thread to feel good and admire the amazing people they’re surrounded by :purple_heart:. You may also tag the person you’re complimenting in your original post, so that they can see how appreciated they are (just be careful not to spam them lol)!

Feel free to post a thank you to someone, compliment them on their craft of writing, drawing, or whatever, or just post how much that person means to you as a fellow Wacky user interacting with the community!

:checkered_flag: COMMENCE THE KINDNESS! :checkered_flag:

3 Likes

Well, T, I’ll start off with you. Lowkey, wouldn’t be a Wacky Mod without you–a shame I almost didn’t apply, since I love it lol. I definitely have a lot of fun roleplaying with you on one of Wacky’s oldest threads (13 iterations strong!). Your Sims 4 creations of your characters are really cool! I could definitely think of more compliments but just those come to mind right now lol. Thanks for all you do!

3 Likes

Stoppppp, you’re so sweet!!! :purple_heart:

You’re so freaking creative yet humble (so much talent in one little body - music, language, survival (scouts lol), swimming, coding, and more)! You’re a good person to bounce ideas off of too when I need a younger perspective on things, haha. And I love having you as a part of the mod team!

3 Likes

Anddd gonna tag @alcoholandcaffeine because she’s wifey and @JJJ000YYY because you were the first mod friends I made as a part of this team. You’re both so grounded and funny and always talk me off the ledge when I’m ready to bop someone over the head :sweat_smile:.

4 Likes

D’awwwwwww

2 Likes

I need a moment to think of something, my brain has been fried lately :joy:

2 Likes

You’re good, haha. The point is to be genuine. :wink:

2 Likes

Haha of course but I want toooo. You guys are great :sob: articulation just decided to disappear XDD

2 Likes

I like how @NotARussianBot is in her own world. Gives the impression of not sweating anything.
I like the angle of @JohnnyTuturro 's opinions. Gives the impression of REFUSING to sweat anything.

4 Likes

I like your wisdom :smiley:

4 Likes

Awwwwwhhhh :pleading_face::pleading_face::hugs::hugs: This was so lovely to wake up to :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I miss the wifey banter!!! But such is life, sometimes it tends to get in the way. Nevertheless, you and the entire mod team are some of the best people I’ve ever met and knowing you has been such a positive force in my life that it has helped me grow better, too :heart:

And our Wacky community ain’t too shabby, either! :joy: I’ve managed to come on a bit more often lately and I love to see y’all thriving :beautifulheart:

3 Likes

I like you because you are firmly in reality.

1 Like

You just reminded me that we totally let the resurrected baby banter world thread die a second time… We should totally get a pet instead :rofl:.

2 Likes

Just @everybodyhere for being a great community, to sit amongst, and admire in equal measure. So many talented folk, just so many…

SD

3 Likes

Just get a resurrection plant (Rose of Jericho).

2 Likes

A BIG COMPLIMENT TO THE WACKY USERS!!! You are all keeping us afloat with your donations, online mentions, and even just general use of the site! The Wacky team is so thankful for y’all and you all deserve a giant sandwich from Wisp herself!

:sandwich:

4 Likes

You know it’s a big deal when Wisp is willing to share her sandwiches :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

yeah… she’ll probably cut off the crust and feed it to us XD

2 Likes

Gonna give this a little boop it’s a new year, so let’s start this off right!

I want to give everyone a shoutout, but especially the day 1s! Wacky has remained standing for the last few years because y’all are the realest group around and made sure that fellow readers/writers/artists and the like had a place to commune. You’re awesome, truly!