This started a long time ago in the old forum.
- The point is to count to a certain number and reach the goal: ex: 10, 20, 30 - before a moderator posts MOD.
- The word “Mod” can be on a gif.
- Without the exact word “Mod” the counting can continue! (Example: “mod-ern” count as Mod, “modern” doesn’t count)
- Saying Mod and count at the same time still counts as Mod.
- If we reach the goal before a mod posts MOD, you start again at 1 and your goal is raised by ten.
- If a user posts three times in a row, they can’t post again until someone else counts.
- 1 number per reply.
- If a Mod says “Mod” three times in a row, he/she can only count with us then and only be allowed to say “Mod” again after another Mod said it once.
- Please keep it kind
- Mods are forum moderators and moderators in training.
- Mods are also humans and that means they also have feelings, so please be nice to them, as you are to any other user.
- A Mod can also decide to count with us.
- This game ends, when we reach 2500 replies and a new volume is started.
- This is also a place to talk, but don’t use any swearwords. Also, don’t post anything against the TOS or Club Guidelines.
- Whoever the host is, even when they are a mod, they can’t stop the game by posting a MOD.
I hope everything is understandable. Have fun.
Let’s reach the goal, feel free to post goal gifs, and celebrate each goal reached!