Count and reach the goal before the MOD post Vol 1

2 Likes

2 Likes

Hi, Jane. Have a good day. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, Will.
How are you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Daisy ^-^ Thanks for the likes on my instagram page. Do you, by chance, really like amethyst?

My day started off well with the first editing order I’ve had in literal months. It’s only for $6, but it’s a chance to get a review and for the site to put me back into the algorithm. I already finished the work and am waiting a few hours before submitting it.

How are you today?

2 Likes

I’m sure you’ll do an excellent job, Little Sister! :sparkling_heart:

Hey @willzcrashboom and Janey @FireAlwaysReturns :heart: How are you today? :smile:

@alcoholandcaffeine How’s your puppy doing now? Hope she’s better :hugs:

3 Likes

oh, hey, thanks for asking! yeah, much better, it’s back to normal now and the vet just gave her an antibiotic shot just to be safe. it looked she might have hurt her eyelid, somehow, perhaps a bug sting idk. didn’t seem to have anything left in her eye. too much information? lol. not great at chatting about myself, haha

1 Like

No worries! :smile: I was the same once upon a time :joy: The forums changed me for the better…

1 Like

eh, idk about that…my grumpy self means fewer expectations imposed on me :joy: i like that, lol. gives me leeway to just wing it

2 Likes

Lol :joy:

2 Likes

hey, it got me this far, so i gotta be doing something right! :joy:

2 Likes

True :joy:

2 Likes

i deleted your duplicate, Nab :wink: carry on…

2 Likes

Thanks! :heart:

2 Likes

No problem! :hugs: The trees are beautiful. And yeah, I like amethyst.
Plus it’s a birthstone for my zodiac sign. :see_no_evil:

You must have been really anxious, finishing it so fast, that you now need time to wait.

I’m good. How are you?

2 Likes

How do birthstones work? :eyes:

Yeah, as my first job in a long time, it even made me get out of bed several hours earlier than normal because I couldn’t stand procrastinating :sweat_smile:

Doing good too. Hiding in bed with my cat now

1 Like

First of all I messed up a bit. It’s my birthday stone. Since I was born on Wednesday. And it’s my brothers birthstone because he was born in February. The idea is that certain stones has certain powers. Some are good for eyesight. Some relieve pain, some stress. And if it’s the birthstone for a certain person, it’s supposed to work better for them. :woman_shrugging:

Cat cuddles? :blush:

Also sorry for late response. Was a bit busy today. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

1 Like

Hi, Chloe. How are you? :hugs:

Nope… Heading over there.

2 Likes