Create A Holiday

Literally what the title says. I just randomly wondered what holidays people would create if they had the power. Let me know! What’s the name? How long do people celebrate? What kinds of people celebrate? Traditions? Purpose?

4 Likes

Is this for our fiction stories or in general?

1 Like

Real life, haha.

1 Like

Damn…I am drawing a blank on this one.

2 Likes

No national Give Me Presents or I’m God For A Day holidays? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I’d like to see a day devoted to addressing and acknowledging the seriousness of overpopulation, especially in industrialized nations, and how it contributes to environmental, social and economic hardship, but I have no idea what such a day should look like. ¯\_(ﭢ)_/¯

2 Likes

Interesting. LOL!

1 Like

Maybe it’d be held somewhere like the U.N.?

2 Likes

International Jaguar Appreciation Day. Takes place on July 28 every year.

2 Likes

I feel like this is a real thing :eyes:. Also… Do Jaguar cars count, or just the animal? :joy:

2 Likes

Sounds good! I’ll let them work out the details, then. (>‿◠):v:

2 Likes

Only the Jaguar animal, I distinctly remember seeing one sneak up on a caiman, bite the back of its head, and drag it away.

2 Likes

Haha, fair :joy:. And they probably wouldn’t even give you credit for it xD.

1 Like

I saw that! I think on Hood Geographic :joy:.

1 Like

And that’s why they need a holiday.

There should also be National Anthropod Appreciation Day, too, not enough people respect bugs.

1 Like

Unless it’s like a specific few bugs I don’t run from in terror I’ll be boycotting this one :sweat_smile:.

1 Like

All bugs serve a purpose. There should also be a holiday for Bats, too.

1 Like

I guess International Read to Stranger Day or International Care a lot month.
I don’t know.

I am fairly alright at making fictional holidays. LOL!

2 Likes

The Care Bears celebrate this every day, lol.

3 Likes

I guess so. I am still drawing a blank.
LOL!

2 Likes