Dear lord, mentally, why in the living heck is this woman so powerful?!

Nirvana’s hatred towards males seem so out of place now that I think about it.

I don’t want it to be a simple “I see males as weak and inferior that is all” and there is clearly no reason. She just hate them because of it.

Then again Nirvana’s morality and logic is HIGHLY different than mortals that even they can’t seem to comprehend.

Based on the last thread, which is this one listed below.

I have decide to tell Nirvana’s story in a way where she DOESN’T come off as some divine version of Mary Sue…even if she is evil…sorta.

I just need a title for this story. I know she is feature in the story The Breakers and will be in Red Reign, but I always a story that strictly focused on her alone.

Yet I haven’t figure out how to go about it. I believe I am ready to do just that.

So, I will do just that.

If you ask for what the story is about, I shall do my best to tell you.

Pretty much the gist of what the story is about varies based on my feelings. Sounds strange I know.

Unless I go the route I did with the House of Naivin and The Breakers, I should be fine.

What I mean is that each chapter is broken into parts instead of the other way around.

Any thoughts?

1 Like

Are you going to ultimately take her down somehow? I always love it when the most powerful creatures are brought down by the lowest, like an invader dying from a disease-carrying microbe. ☜(ˆ▿ˆc)

1 Like

Yeah…it called exaggerated form of “inner conflict” where the good from within conquers the evil from within.

1 Like

Bump.

((I can either write this in play format or novel format. I am thinking play format rather than novel.))

Although, I am revealing Nirvana in the latest part of The Breakers, I am scared of her…already.

Quick admin question: would you need these two threads merged, then? Or the other one closed? They seem to be duplicates as it stands. If it’s writing advice you’re after, I would suggest to make a clearer/more specific request on what exactly you need help with.

1 Like

You can merge them. I apologize for that.

I honestly thought this thread would be gone by now.
LOL! :sweat_smile:

It is now :wink:

1 Like

Thank you kindly!

1 Like

My MC Amneris can do these things too but, unlike Nirvana, Amneris would do it just for a laugh so I think it’s safe to say Nirvana has a bit more of a soul :joy:

Welcome to Club OP Characters here is your membership :email:

I approve of this so much :joy:

1 Like

Ah, I see. LOL!

Thank you kindly…

LOL!

1 Like

LOVE a good OP character oh my god, mine could do everything but save the world and she is very evil and very depressed and she’s had an on-again-off-again relationship with another immortal spanning centuries and I love her so much!! She’s just so silly!! Yeah she’s devastating the environment and killing innocents but look at her go!! She’s just stomping on anthills yk??

2 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

Oh boy, did I ever come up with the craziest plot twist for both The Breakers and Red Reign’s version of Nirvana.

I really want to share, but I have to think a bit about it.

WHO WANTS ME TO SHARE IT???

1 Like