demonologies' pop up • covers • open

Hello @demonologies, I will unfortunately cancel my request.

1 Like

hi! i’m sincerely sorry for never delivering your request, especially considering it’s been well over 2 months. thank you for all the patience you gave me and i hope someone else makes you really happy with your request. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! It’s all right, happens to the best of us, no hard feelings. :heart: You’re welcome, and yes, I’ve. :relaxed:

2 Likes

b u m p
hello, your designs are really cool — I love your image threads on Pinterest! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

yooooo is cool to see you’re still around :eyes:
you probs dont remember me but i used to be _ladylucifer

of course i remember you! i’m glad to see you’re still around too! :two_hearts: i was deadass just stalking your art shop lmao

1 Like

opening up this shop again! :orange_heart:

3 Likes

You’re back! :partying_face: I’ve always wanted to request from you XD I was wondering whether you do matching banners/dividers as well (3)? :eyes:

2 Likes

MY LOVEEE IS BACK

1 Like

WB!!!

1 Like

aw! i could definitely give it a shot. i’m not sure what a divider entails but i have made banners in the past. :^)

1 Like

JAY MON AMOUR

1 Like

SAMMM I HOPE YOUVE BEEN WELL <33333

1 Like

i was wondering if you are fine with doing a cover with a character with art? This guy: Zhen Xiao on Toyhouse on the cover ? If you can, I’ll fill in the form :smiley: If you can’t it’s fine I’ll try to look for another shop haha

sun

title – shades of graves
subtitle – n/a
author name – shreya aathira
ideas – object-based would be white flowers (lilacs or anemones preferred) curling over a submerged black coffin in water and that reflecting text effect on the water / text-based would be the text itself warped to look like it’s twining around the graphic and reflected into water / model-based where some inhuman creature (preferably a siren) is staring out from the water, very shadowed so it’s only obvious if you look close, maybe just enough of her face to see her upper row of teeth and if not some creature, just a girl with dark hair and her face smudged out
colours/pictures/inspo – white, black, soft (water) shades of blue or purple ( i / ii / iii / iv / v / vi / vii )
other – this is a short story collection and will feature very dark themes! I’ll put in my req for the banners if/when you’re done with this, if that’s okay? don’t want to waste your time :sweat_smile:

Screenshot 2020-12-10 at 10.34.34 PM

hey! i’ll give it a good try! i’m a bit out of practice so i’ll keep you updated on how its going :^)

1 Like

are there more pictures of this character? are they from an anime? i have no issue with anime characters on covers, i just need a bit of variety in my photo choices :^)

No sorry, It’s a custom character I made using picrew so I don’t have any dynamic poses for him.

edit: I am planning on making more once I find a few dollhouse art that has similar hair to him.

Hi Sammy! @demonologies :eyes: Can I ask how my req’s going so far? :sweat_smile:

hey!! i’m really sorry for the mega late. this is what i was able to come up with. lemme know if you like it/will use it! thank you for being so patient :two_hearts:

(also if you’d like any changes, lemme know!)

4 Likes