demonologies' pop up • covers • open

PLEASE THAT’S STUNNING! :sob: :sparkles: I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO USE IT XD I do have two changes to request though, would it be possible to center my name + size it down and make it one line? :eyes: As for that glow on the title, would it be possible to have it removed? :sweat_smile:

But really though, this is so lovely :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you again! Should I message you for the banners?

here are the fixes! i did my best to remove the glow as i want the title to still be readable. is this ok?? :two_hearts:

1 Like

and yes! feel free to submit your request on this thread! you dont need to use the forms or anything like that but pls include all necessary info :^)

Apologies, but I think the first title style looked better :sweat_smile: Sorry for the trouble! And can you center my name please? :point_right: :point_left:

As for the extra stuff, I’d like three as I’d mentioned early on; two banners and one divider. Could you please use the dimensions 1000x346px (wxh) for the banners, and the dimensions 1000x62px (wxh) for the divider? Anything in that ratio would work as well! For all three, I’d just like for them to look like the cover’s background with the same text styling on the cover. The divider will just be the image, no text. :sweat_smile:

first banner (1000x346px) — title + author name
second banner (1000x346px) — title + author name + vote | comment | share
divider (1000x62px) — no text, just the background image

Also please let me know if there’s any other payment I can do! Thank you so much for taking on my request once again <3

1 Like

That is so freaking good!

1 Like

hey! i’m really sorry for the mega late. it’s been a bit of a crazy two weeks. here is what you asked for! lemme know if it’s okay.

the cover:

first banner:

second banner:

divider:

2 Likes

No worries, I understand completely! <3 And thank you so much! I do have a change to request though :sweat_smile: Could you make the banners’ and divider’s colourings the same as the cover? They seem less blue and kinda dulled down … :point_right: :point_left:

Oh also for the second banner the text is:

vote | comment | share

oh man yeah of course! sorry i goofed on the text. that’s my bad. i’ll make those adjustments asap

Thank you! <3 And I’m sorry for all the hassle!

@demonologies Hey Sammy! Just checking in to see how the banners are faring? :eyes: :sweat_smile: I was hoping to get the story published on the first of November (GMT+8) so I was wondering whether I could get the banners before then?

hey! i’m really really sorry i disappeared for a little while. i’ll be honest, i’m still getting in the habit of using this platform and it completely slipped my mind–among other things i was taking care of. i hope you were able to post your story anyways. if you are still interested in using the banners, are these alright? i’m sorry again :'((

2 Likes

Hey, and no worries, I understand! <3 I’ve pushed publishing down to December since I’m still very much interested in using these! Thank you so much! :smiling_face:

1 Like

bump

title —Apple Girl
subtitle –Better Than Real?
author name –Alec
ideas – The girl with lines around her in front of the Apple logo
colours/pictures/inspo ----

other –Thanks