Ahh I miss reading your works lol!!
I will make more!
@Vintaginity / sent Chapter 1/edited Ch 8
@Moonless-Nights / sent Chapter 1/edited FFic#3
@NotARussianBot / sent Chapter 1/pending future works
@KnightofEmpires / linked Chapter 1/edited Ch 1
@Vintaginity: Sent Flash Fiction #3 / Pending Aqua Waters chapter 8
@EKShortstories: Sent Flash Fiction #3 / Received Cold Creek 2nd version chapter 1
I went over 500 words this time and it couldn’t be helped, so any edits are fine regardless of word count. I’m going to switch to 1,000 words next week and see how it goes. I’m having a lot of fun working within the limitations.
And @EKShortstories, is there any chance you can be pressured into continuing your first story at some point? You kind of left us hanging. 
Awwww!! I honestly was writing it as a filler cause I didn’t know what else to write at the time
but HOPEFULLY this one suffice, and I promise to stay consistent with this one!! This was an older project I forget I had written and decided to finish something!
Well, some of the best stories start as filler. I thought the characters had a lot of personality and you did a really good job of maintaining tension. You should think about continuing it sometime. I’m actually curious to see what happens next. 
Awwwww that means a lot!! Thank you!!
here! Sorry for the delay busy couple weeks with work.
Email has been PMed!
Heyyyy I’d love to trade stories with you too!
Sorry for my disappearance this week. Dealing with some deployment stuffs so needed to take a step back this week. I will do double chapters next week, especially since the group has gotten so small.
It’s okay. We’re bound to have ups and downs in the group and busy periods individually. I’m looking forward to your next chapter, though. 
I’ve been really busy the past few days and I’m sick now on top of that, but I’'m going to try to keep up as best as I can. I might just be slow for a while.
All good, love! I totally understand, of course
take care of the family first!
Noooo get better
drink hot water with honey & lemon <3
Group 1:
@Vintaginity (chapter 8) vintaginity@gmail.com
@EKShortstories (Chapter 6) theunwanted123@gmail.com
@Moonless-Nights (Chapter 4) mja.exe@gmail.com
@NotARussianBot (Short Story/ if you have one.) cutecobrawv@gmail.com
@KnightofEmpires (Chapter 1) fairytalefable@gmail.com
@EKShortstories || Sent Chapter 8 | read/commented on prolonged and first two chapters of cold creek.
@Moonless-Nights || Sent Chapter 8 | read/commented on flash fiction #3
@NotARussianBot || Sent Chapter 8 | nothing received.
@KnightofEmpires || Sent Chapter 1 (AW) | still need to catch up on.
Later in the day than I had hoped, but I’ve got a last-minute trip later this week that I’ve been preparing for. XD
Sure would love that! <3
Okay! Here’s my email theunwanted123@gmail.com
Thank you! I will send off an email shortly. Here is mine as well! fairytalefable@gmail.com
