@EKShortstories II Sent Chtr 6 DOTM and Chtr 5 Smear I Awaiting new
@KnightofEmpires II Sent Chtr 6 DOTM and Chtr 5 Smear I Completed Chtr 19
@akaiItachi II Sent Chtr 6 DOTM and Chtr 5 Smear I Awaiting new

2 Likes

The Crew:
@Vintaginity (Full Book) vintaginity@gmail.com
@TMinx804 (Chapter 5 & Chapter 6) - tminx804@gmail.com
@Halfley (Chapter 1) dejapa.stevens@gmail.com

If you know anyone interested in joining, please send them a link to this thread. :slight_smile:

Hiatus due to inactivity:
@EKShortstories (Chapter 31) - Moving Hiatus
@KnightofEmpires (Chapter 19) - Nano Hiatus
@akaiItachi (Chapter 7) - Inactivity Hiatus

^Those on Hiatus are welcome and encouraged to join any week. I just don’t want to stress you out with too many chapters to catch up on. There’s no time limit on the hiatus as everyone is always welcome.

1 Like

@TMinx804 || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Completed DOTM Chapter 6 & Completed Smear Chapter 5.
@akaiItachi || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Completed Chapter 7 & 8 of Spells.
@EKShortstories || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Completed Chapter 34 & 35

1 Like

Happy Halloween!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic day today. I’m pretty darn excited to take my little girl trick or treating. :bat:

2 Likes

HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Hope you all have a fantastic day as well! Can you please move me to Hiatus for the month of Nov. I will be running nanowrimo and don’t think I have enough brain cells to juggle both! lol See everyone on the other side in Dec! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes of course! :slight_smile: ill move you over to Hiatus.

@All after updating the assignment post more closely, it looks like it’s just @TMinx804 and I this week or for the time being. So if anyone knows of anyone looking to join that would be wonderful. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry, with Diwali I didn’t get much time last week, I am still catching up.
@Vintaginity - Completed Chapter 4 (HC&C)

-TMinx804 - Completed Chapter 5 (DOTM), Chapter 1 (Smear)

-KnightofEmpires - Completed Chapter 4

@EKShortstories - Completed Chapter 3

I will upload SPELLS chapter 8 by tomorrow :).
Also, Congrats @EKShortstories, I will leave a big review on goodreads soon :).

2 Likes

I hope you guys had fun! I miss my kiddos being little and doing all that fun stuff :\

I hope you had a good Diwali! I actually just learned about it, I had never heard about it before but in our new neighborhood a lot of people were shooting off fireworks. (One day 1 instead of day 3 so based off of google I was confused but like I said I know nothing) The neighborhood facebook page was throwing a HUGE fit about the fireworks and complaining. :roll_eyes:

I never realized doing silly little things could be this fun and I know I’m going to miss it as she gets older. She will be 2 in February and I can’t believe it.

My boys are 21 and 18…time goes way too fast.

1 Like

Guys…I just sent out 8 queries!! I did not expect to feel this nervous lol. Most of the wait times are from 4-8 weeks, to hear back from an agent. so…now I wait…forever…I guess at least I have time to write my other books while the ideas are fresh in my mind.

2 Likes

I would like to join!! I’m currently working on my NaNoWriMo story.

3 Likes

I wish you the best of luck!! Seriously I think your book is good enough to get picked up and I hope they do too.

3 Likes

Awesome! Welcome to the group. I just need your email and Ill get you added to the assignemnt cycle. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the crew! @Halfley !:slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome @Halfley ! Looking forward to reading your work :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vintaginity || Received Chapter 3 HC&C | Sent Chapter 34-35
@TMinx804 || Reading Ch. 3 | Sent Chapter 34-35
@KnightofEmpires || Both catching up/Nano
@akaiItachi || Received Chapter 6 | Sent Chapter 2

————-
Next week I can join the circle again :slight_smile:

1 Like