Desert Desserts - Group Editing

Yay!! I won’t be gone for long :smiley: and for real!! You did so good :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

@Vintaginity II Received Chapter 2 I Sent Chapter 32-33
@KnightofEmpires II Received Chapters 15-16 | Sent Chapter 17-18
@akaiItachi II Received Chapter 6 I Sent Chapter 2-3
@TMinx804 || Received DOTM Chapter 3/waiting Chapter 3 Smear | Sent Chapter 32-33

Ahh some of you are almost done with Cold Creek!! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Take the time you need. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We sold our house, yay!!! Will be catching up this week now that that’s out of the way!!

ALSOOO, if any of you have GoodRead accounts, would love it if you rated Cold Creek there, I’ll later link the Amazon one once the official copy release. You guys are the best and I appreciate all feedback! Desert Desserts was honorable mentioned in the acknowledgments :purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

@Vintaginity II Sent Chtr 5 DOTM and Chtr 4 Smear I Completed Chtr 4
@EKShortstories II Sent Chtr 5 DOTM and Chtr 4 Smear I Completed Chtr 32 and 33
@KnightofEmpires II Sent Chtr 5 DOTM and Chtr 4 Smear I Completed Chtr 17
@akaiItachi II Sent Chtr 5 DOTM and Chtr 4 Smear I Completed Chtr 6 and 7

1 Like

So awesome to see your finished book out in the world like that!! I will be sure to write a review and buy a copy once it’s on amazon!! So excited for you!

*Also, were you happy with your beta reader from Fiverr? Would you recommend them? I finished the printed copy edit of 12 things and I am going to (hopefully) do the final edit before it goes off to Beta read this week.

2 Likes

I was happy with them! But I did end up hiring a Proofreader ($0.03/0.04) per word count and got stronger feedback. Having the Fivver Beta was good though for catching inconsistencies and plot holes and affordable!

I can send the editor your way if you’re interested :heart:

1 Like

You better be linking the amazon one. I’m so excited to buy this book. <3 Also I’m so freaking proud of you and all of the hard work you’ve put into this story and how amazing you’ve made it.

1 Like

The Crew:
@Vintaginity (Full Book) vintaginity@gmail.com
@TMinx804 (Chapter 4 & Chapter 5) - tminx804@gmail.com
@akaiItachi (Chapter 7) - choudharyrahil20@gmail.com
@KnightofEmpires (Chapter 16 - 19) - fairytalefable@gmail.com

If you know anyone interested in joining, please send them a link to this thread. :slight_smile:

Hiatus due to inactivity:
@EKShortstories (Chapter 31) - Moving Hiatus

^Those on Hiatus are welcome and encouraged to join any week. I just don’t want to stress you out with too many chapters to catch up on. There’s no time limit on the hiatus as everyone is always welcome.

1 Like

@EKShortstories || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Awaiting Chapter 34
@TMinx804 || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Completed DOTM Chapter 5 & Completed Smear Chapter 4
@KnightofEmpires || Sent Full Book (Nightmares) | Completed Chapter 19
@akaiItachi || Sent Full Book (HC&C) || Awaiting Chapter 6

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH :heart::heart::heart::heart: I’m kind of surprised I got this far, as I was usually just releasing them on WATTPAD, but thought, why not?? I love each and everyone of you who have read and supported!!

2 Likes

@Vintaginity || Done Chapter 2 HC&C | Awaiting Sent 34-35
@TMinx804 || Received DOTM Chapter 5 | Done Smear Chapter 4 || Sent Chapter 34-35
@KnightofEmpires || Both catching up on each other’s work :blush:
@akaiItachi || Awaiting Chapter 6 || Sent Chapter 2

Definitely interested

1 Like

@Halfley - This is the group I was talking about. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Always here to support where I can. :slight_smile: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Her name is Shaz!

2 Likes

SO freaking proud and happy for you !! That is an amazing acoomplishment to be publishing! I will so leave a review!

2 Likes

@Vintaginity || Received Full Book (HC&C) || Working on Chaps 20-30 to send for B&C
@TMinx804 || Received DOTM Chapter 5 & Smear Chapter 4 || Working on Chaps 20-30 to send for B&C
@EKShortstories || Awaiting Chapters 19-23 || Working on Chaps 20-30 to send for B&C
@akaiItachi || Awaiting Chapter 6 || Sent Chapters 1-10 of Blood and Cinders

2 Likes

Would anyone be interested in reading over my query letter? Looing for feedback to make sure it sounds ok and professional enough. Title help…I’m iffy about the title. I don’t think it’s very horrory, but I can’t think of one that fits better considering the theme of the book. Is it ok or should I change it?? Help! And of course any pointers if anyone has done this before.

1 Like

Sure I would be happy to look over query letter! And yes not sure what else you would use for a title humm but I like the twelve little things. :slight_smile: