Desert Desserts - Group Editing

You know the drill. Assignment post will be late today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Crew:
@Vintaginity (Full Book) vintaginity@gmail.com
@EKShortstories (Chapter 26-27ish) theunwanted123@gmail.com
@TMinx804 (Chapter 1 & Chapter 2ish - tminx804@gmail.com
@akaiItachi (Chapter 3ish) - choudharyrahil20@gmail.com

If you know anyone interested in joining, please send them a link to this thread. :slight_smile:

Hiatus due to inactivity:
@KnightofEmpires (catchup)

^Those on Hiatus are welcome and encouraged to join any week. I just don’t want to stress you out with too many chapters to catch up on. There’s no time limit on the hiatus as everyone is always welcome.

1 Like

@EKShortstories || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Completed Chapter 28 & 29
@TMinx804 || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Completed DOTM Chapter 2 & Completed Smear Chapter 1
@KnightofEmpires || Sent Full Book (Nightmares) | Awaiting New Chapter.
@akaiItachi || Sent Full Book (HC&C) || Recieved Chapter 4 & 5

1 Like

I"m still playing catch up! But at least got a bit done!

@Vintaginity || Added Chapter 15-19 to Blood & Cinders (11-20 doc) | Completed chapter 13 of 25
@TMinx804 || Added Chapter 15 -19 to Blood & Cinders (11-20 doc) | Completed 12 Things- recieved Smear and DOTM.
@EKShortstories || Added Chapter 15-19 to Blood & Cinders (11-20 doc) | Can only see chap 1 of Cold Creek now. Did you want me to edit something else? (Had completed either up to 14 or 16 of CC)
@akaiItachi || Sent first Block of Blood & Cinders (1-10) | Completed Prologue of Spells

2 Likes

Yeah, received from all.
Shared SPELLS to all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Phew driving 10+ hours a day with a toddlers 3 days in a row has been a doozy. We now made it to hopefully our last hotel. Hopeful to be in our new house tomorrow night.

3 Likes

Ahh! I’ve been doing so much with it, I’ll send you the updated copy and on the chapter you last read :slight_smile:

@EKShortstories || Read Chapter 1 HC&C | Sent Chapter 30-31
@TMinx804 || Reading Ch. 3 | Sent Chapter 30-31
@KnightofEmpires || Reading Ch 15-16 | Sent Chapter 15-19
@akaiItachi || Read Ch 1-5 | Sent Chapter 1

I’m so sorry I’m behind!! I’ve been busy, busy :weary::weary: but will catch up this week :purple_heart:

1 Like

@Vintaginity II Sent Chtr 3 DOTM and Chtr 2 Smear I RCVD HC&C
@EKShortstories II Sent Chtr 3 DOTM and Chtr 2 Smear I RCVD Chtr 28-29
@KnightofEmpires II Sent Chtr 3 DOTM and Chtr 2 Smear I RCVD Chtr 15-19
@akaiItachi II Sent Chtr 3 DOTM and Chtr 2 Smear I RCVD Spells

**No rush on Smear as I am still have about 25% of the story to finish writing yet

2 Likes

No post today, I have the worst service. :sweat_smile: but should be getting wifi tomorrow.

2 Likes

@Vintaginity || Sent Chapter 15-19 to Blood & Cinders (11-20 doc) | Completed chapter 13 of 25
@TMinx804 || Sent Chapter 15 -19 to Blood & Cinders (11-20 doc) | Completed 12 Things- recieved Smear and DOTM. - working on DOTM first.
@EKShortstories || Sent Chapter 15-19 to Blood & Cinders (11-20 doc) | Completed ch 16 of CC- waiting on more chaps.
@akaiItachi || Sent first Block of Blood & Cinders (1-10) | Completed up to Ch 5 of Spells- waiting on more chaps.

1 Like

The Crew:
@EKShortstories (Chapter 31) theunwanted123@gmail.com
@TMinx804 (Chapter 2 & Chapter 3) - tminx804@gmail.com
@akaiItachi (Chapter 5) - choudharyrahil20@gmail.com

If you know anyone interested in joining, please send them a link to this thread. :slight_smile:

@KnightofEmpires (catchup)

^Those on Hiatus are welcome and encouraged to join any week. I just don’t want to stress you out with too many chapters to catch up on. There’s no time limit on the hiatus as everyone is always welcome.

1 Like

@EKShortstories || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Completed Chapter 31
@TMinx804 || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Completed DOTM Chapter 3 & Completed Smear Chapter 2
@KnightofEmpires || Sent Full Book (Nightmares) | Received 15 - 19
@akaiItachi || Sent Full Book (HC&C) || Completed Chapter 6.

1 Like

@Vintaginity II Sent Chtr 4 DOTM and Chtr 3 Smear I Completed Chtr 3
@EKShortstories II Sent Chtr 4 DOTM and Chtr 3 Smear I Completed Chtr 31
@KnightofEmpires II Sent Chtr 4 DOTM and Chtr 3 Smear I Completed Chtr 16
@akaiItachi II Sent Chtr 4 DOTM and Chtr 3 Smear I Completed Chtr 5

1 Like

Hey @Vintaginity, put me on hiatus just for this week so I can catch up :slight_smile: this house/moving stuff has been kicking my butt :weary::weary: I’ll send the next two chapters, but then pause so I can fairly catch up with you all :purple_heart:

1 Like

Sounds good! And I completely get it. Im impressed I was able to stay somewhat caught up on this while we were moving. Ill put you on hiatus and wishing you the best of luck with your move.

1 Like

The Crew:
@TMinx804 (Chapter 3 & Chapter 4) - tminx804@gmail.com
@akaiItachi (Chapter 6) - choudharyrahil20@gmail.com
@KnightofEmpires (Chapter 16 - 19) - fairytalefable@gmail.com

@EKShortstories (Chapter 31) - Moving Hiatus

1 Like

@EKShortstories || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Completed Chapter 33
@TMinx804 || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Completed DOTM Chapter 4 & Completed Smear Chapter 3
@KnightofEmpires || Sent Full Book (Nightmares) | Received 16 - 19
@akaiItachi || Sent Full Book (HC&C) || Completed Chapter 5.

Let me know when you guys finish my Christmas book XD I’m so excited to be able to sit down and actually read all the comments that have been left on both Nightmares and HC&C. I haven’t been able to do that and I can tell from my emails there are some really good comments on there that I’m excited to dive into. So thankful for this group!

2 Likes

I AM SLOWLY CATCHING UP! MUHAHA!

@EKShortstories || Sent 11-20 Blood & Cinders | Waiting on more chaps for Cold Creek
@TMinx804 || Sent 11-20 Blood & Cinders | Received DOTM - complete prologue & Received Smear
@Vintaginity |Sent 11-20 Blood & Cinders || Completed Nightmares, Recieved (HC&C)
@akaiItachi || Sent 1-10 Blood & Cinders || Completed Chapter 5- waiting on more

2 Likes

EKShortstories || Completed Chapter 1, waiting for further chapters of Cold Creek

TMinx804 || Completed till chapter 2 (DOTM), Chapter 1( Smear) || Waiting for further chapters

Vintaginity || Completed till chapter 2 (HC&C)

KnightofEmpires || Completed till chapter 2 (Blood&Cinders)

Will upload until chapter 7 of SPELLS by Wednesday.

2 Likes