Desert Desserts - Group Editing

Pleaseee do a Christmas book. I’m a sucker for holiday reads :joy::joy:

1 Like

DIRT!! Though both are pretty disturbing. But I feel “blood from the mouth” is a tropey vision. So, I think dirt works better!

Great! Ill send my Christmas book next haha :smile:

1 Like

Hello to all , I wanna join a group too if there is a empty spot in one :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Of course! Our next round starts Monday. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Vintaginity II Sent Chtr 1 and character list I Awaiting new
@EKShortstories II Sent Chtr 1 and character list I Awaiting Chtr 26
@KnightofEmpires II Sent Chtr 1 and character list I Awaiting Chtr 15

1 Like

HELLOOOO YAY!!!

@Vintaginity II Sent Chapter 26 I Awaiting new
@TMinx804 II Sent Chapter 26 | Received Chapter 1
@KnightofEmpires II Catching up | Completed Ch.14

The Crew:
@Vintaginity (Full Book) vintaginity@gmail.com
@EKShortstories (Chapter 24-25) theunwanted123@gmail.com
@TMinx804 (Full Book) - tminx804@gmail.com
@akaiItachi (Chapter 1) - choudharyrahil20@gmail.com

If you know anyone interested in joining, please send them a link to this thread. :slight_smile:

Hiatus due to inactivity:
@KnightofEmpires (catchup)

^Those on Hiatus are welcome and encouraged to join any week. I just don’t want to stress you out with too many chapters to catch up on. There’s no time limit on the hiatus as everyone is always welcome.

1 Like

@EKShortstories || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Completed Chapter 26 & 27
@TMinx804 || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Recieved DOTM Prologue & Chapter 1
@KnightofEmpires || Sent Full Book (Nightmares) | Awaiting New Chapter.
@akaiItachi || Sent Full Book (HC&C) || Completed Chapter 3.

@akaiItachi - Would you like to read my halloween book called “Nightmares” or read the Christmas book that everyone else will be reading now? :slight_smile:

@everyone - Since I will be moving next week and driving across the country and you know settling in. I’m sending my full book. Once again I only require one chapter a week so don’t feel obligated to read all 12 at once and such. I shouldn’t fall behind on anything but just a heads up in case I do. We leave Monday morning and will probably be in our new state by the end of next week, if not the next weekend. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My email id - choudharyrahil20@gmail.com
@Vintaginity - I think I will go with the Christmas book :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great, ill get the document shared with you. Everyones emails is in the assignment chapter for today. :slight_smile: im not sure what they will want to send but please send your first chapter to the other members as well as me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I shared my 1st chapter with you

3 Likes

I have shared the doc with all. I have written the draft of the complete book, so right now I just mostly revise and edit the chapters. I will periodically paste the next chapters after the revision on the shared doc. :slight_smile:
Also, the chapter length is short as I am publishing them on wattpad side by side.

2 Likes

I forgot to ask if there are any trigger warnings that you prefer not to read? I don’t want you to be blindsided by anything.

I don’t think so. Thanks for asking :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would anyone object to me starting to add a chapter of anther book each week? So I would be submitting one from DOTM and one from Smear? I am 70% done with Smear and would like some early feedback, if possible. If that is too much for everyone to keep up with, that is fnie. I might end up only adding a chapter of smear e/o week anyway.

1 Like

Doesnt bother me. :slight_smile: I might have to just do double in 2 weeks though. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Vintaginity || Finishing Nightmare/Received (HC&C) | Sent Chapter 28-29
@TMinx804 || Recieved DOTM Prologue & Chapter | Sent Chapter 28-29
@KnightofEmpires || Received New Chapter | Catching Up
@akaiItachi || Received Spells | Sent Chapter 1

@Vintaginity II Sent Chtr 2 DOTM and Chtr 1 Smear I RCVD HC&C
@EKShortstories II Sent Chtr 2 DOTM and Chtr 1 Smear I RCVD Chtr 28-29
@KnightofEmpires II Sent Chtr 2 DOTM and Chtr 1 Smear I Awaiting new
@akaiItachi II Sent Chtr 2 DOTM and Chtr 1 Smear I RCVD Spells

1 Like