Desert Desserts - Group Editing

Hang in there, acceptance response will come shortly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I need this week to catch up, wasn’t able to read much last week.

2 Likes

So sorry I missed Mondays post. I completely spaced it. Ill get that posted today after my workout. :heart: looks like most everyone needs a hiatus this week anyways. Is that something everyone would like to do? A hiatus until December 1st to get through thanksgiving for those in America? Or just keep going how we are and have people catch up as they are able to? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am fine going on hiatus until Dec 1st.

I also wanted to keep you guys in the loop about the query process, in case anyone is interested. If not let me know and I’ll hush about it lol. But…I got my 1st full manuscript request from a literary agent this morning!! I know it’s not at all a guarantee, but I am excited to even reach that point. I feel very all over the place about it, so I think it’ll be good to take a week off and just start working on my next book or get some extra sleep :exploding_head: :partying_face: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh that’s so awesome! And please keep us all posted, I’m very interested and I’m so proud of you. Always keeping my fingers crossed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

- Hiatus -

Thread is currently on hiatus until December 1st. To allow time for holidays and catchup with Nano ect ect.

1 Like

Happy holidays to all!!! This move is kicking my butt, but haven’t forgotten you all :purple_heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hopefully things are getting settled for you! I didn’t realize how annoying Utilities were and stuff like that when you move. It’s like little things popping up for months. UGH.

Do we need a longer break? @all

• Yes - Until January?
  • Yes - But Just 1 More week
  • No - I need to know what happens in the stories.
  • Other - Comment Below.

0 voters

- This Week -

The Crew:
@Vintaginity (Full Book) vintaginity@gmail.com
@TMinx804 (Chapter 8 & Chapter 9) - tminx804@gmail.com
@Halfley (Chapter 1-5) dejapa.stevens@gmail.com

If you know anyone interested in joining, please send them a link to this thread. :slight_smile:

Hiatus due to inactivity:
@EKShortstories (Chapter 31) - Moving Hiatus - Please let me know when you are ready.
@KnightofEmpires (Chapter 19) - Nano Hiatus - Please let me know when you are ready.
@akaiItachi (Chapter 7) - Inactivity Hiatus - Please respond that you are still around.

^Those on Hiatus are welcome and encouraged to join any week. I just don’t want to stress you out with too many chapters to catch up on. There’s no time limit on the hiatus as everyone is always welcome.

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* Failure is not a lack of success. It is a successful attempt to learn what to do differently next time.✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* You’re doing better than you think you are. I’m proud of you. Keep going. You’ve got this!✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

@TMinx804 || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Received DOTM Chapter 9 & Received Smear Chapter 8.
@akaiItachi || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Awaiting Chapter 10
@EKShortstories || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Awaiting chapters 36 & 37.
@Halfley || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Received Chapters 4-5 of The Vanishing.
@KnightofEmpires || Sent Full Book (HC&C) | Awaiting new chapters.

@Vintaginity II Sent Chtr 10 DOTM and Chtr 9 Smear I Completed Chtr 8
@EKShortstories II Sent Chtr 10 DOTM and Chtr 9 Smear I (hiatus)
@KnightofEmpires II Sent Chtr 10 DOTM and Chtr 9 Smear I (hiatus)
@halfley II Sent Chtr 10 DOTM and Chtr 9 Smear I Completed Chtr 2

@akaiItachi- I do not see your story anymore in my shared docs. not sure if it was removed??

Query update: I have 5 rejections, one full manuscript request request sent and 5 still unanswered. If this round does not work out, after the holidays I think I may start to query for Smear, provided I can get it revised enough in time. I think as a debut, the length and slow start to 12 things might not have been optimal, but we shall see!

1 Like

@Vintaginity - Chapter 6 done, will do ch-7 (HC&C)

@TMinx804 - Chapter 9 done, will do ch-10 (DOTM), sorry I haven’t been able to review Smear, will try to do this week. Its showing to me that SPELLS is shared with you, if it is not visible I will make another document and share.

Uploaded chapter 10 of SPELLS. :slight_smile:

1 Like

- This Week -

The Crew:
@Vintaginity (Full Book) vintaginity@gmail.com
@TMinx804 (Chapter 9 & Chapter 10) - tminx804@gmail.com
@Halfley (Chapter 1-5) dejapa.stevens@gmail.com

If you know anyone interested in joining, please send them a link to this thread. :slight_smile:

Hiatus due to inactivity:
@EKShortstories (Chapter 31) - Moving Hiatus - Please let me know when you are ready.
@KnightofEmpires (Chapter 19) - Nano Hiatus - Please let me know when you are ready.
@akaiItachi (Chapter 7) - Inactivity Hiatus - Please respond that you are still around.

^Those on Hiatus are welcome and encouraged to join any week. I just don’t want to stress you out with too many chapters to catch up on. There’s no time limit on the hiatus as everyone is always welcome.

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* You don’t have to take this day all at once, but rather, one step, one breath, one moment at a time. You are only one person. Things will get done when they get done.✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

✧・゚: * ✧・゚:* If today, all you did was hold yourself together, I’m proud of you.✧・゚: *✧・゚: *

Always keeping my fingers crossed. I understand how the rejections can seem harsh, but your writing is so freaking good and I hope someone sees that soon! :heart:

1 Like