@Vintaginity || Wedding Bells || 05 || vintaginity@gmail.com

@TMinx804 || Devil’s Highway || 16 || tminx804@gmail.com

Either/Or

|| Come Away With Me || 15 ||

@CarlaBlack || Ornella’s Fable || 60 || catcarlablack@gmail.com

@akaiItachi || Spells || 29 || choudharyrahil20@gmail.com

@Halfley || Awaiting Story || 0 || This text will be blurred

- The Deserts -

Please do not send chapters to those on Hiatus unless asked to do so. Members in a catch up status will stay there until asked to be removed or once it has been more than 60 days since their last response. Members on a Not Responsive status will be removed after 3 weeks of being on the hiatus tab, and are welcome to rejoin when they want.

@Shea || Throne of Misery || 25 || Hiatus ||

@KnightofEmpires || Midnight Lotus || Hiatus ||

1 Like

- Brittani’s Tracking -

@TMinx804 || Come Away With Me || 20 || 20 ||

|| Lavender Hall || 21 || 14 ||

@CarlaBlack || The White Forest (4th Draft) || 9 || 1 ||

@KnightofEmpires || Midnight Lotus|| 9 || 9

|| All These Wicked Lies || 1 || 1

@akaiItachi || Spells || 32 || 32 ||

@Halfley || Awaiting Story || 0 || 0 ||

@Shea || Throne Of Misery || 25 || 25 ||

Myself || Cake Toppers || 21 || 2 ||

|| Erin’s Mistakes || 25 || 0 ||

|| Wedding Bells || 1 || 0 ||

User || Book || Chapters Posted || Last Chapter Read ||

- Comments -

Week 3 and I still feel like death! I’m so sorry I haven’t been more active. I’m at the point where I don’t even have any clue how I’m supposed to feel better because I don’t remember what feeling good feels like. This has been the WORST postpartum period and literally none of it has been postpartum related.

2 Likes

:waning_crescent_moon: Tiffani :waxing_crescent_moon:

@Vintaginity - Wedding Bells 10 // 2

@KnightofEmpires - Wolf & Hood 13 // 2

- Midnight Lotus 9 // 9

-All These Wicked Lies 1 // 0

@Shea - Throne of Misery 25 // 25

@CarlaBlack - The White Forest 10 // 3

@akaiItachi - Spells 32 // 27

Comments

Once again, I got nothing done. I’ve been mentally exhausted with all the onboarding with the new job. Even though I absolutely love it there and I feel so welcomed and appreciated, it’s draining. (Maybe it’s my age lol) But anyway, I am really hoping to be able to get back to my normal routine this week because it feels horribly unproductive and this is the worst it has been for a long time.

1 Like

Hope you feel better soon. I imagine it is harder for your body to fight off illness right after you’ve given birth too. Take care of you please!

Thank you, i finally ended up going to the emergency room. Ive been here since tuesday now. :sob:

OMG This was what I read immediatly after Manacled to get over my hump! Also not sure if I mentioned this but she is getting traditionally published!!! They are scrubing the fanfic away and turning manacled into a duology. The first one called Alchemized and should be out 2025!! PS: Have you read DMOBIL yet?

Oh noooo!! Feel better @Vintaginity!! Sorry I just saw that now but hope you are on the mend I can;t imagine how exhausting this has been for you! <3

- :sparkles:Knightly :sparkles: -

My Stories:

:crescent_moon:Wolf & Hood-Second Draft- 2 chaps ongoing - working on 3

:white_flower:Midnight Lotus- 9 chaps - ongoing- working on 10.[/size][/color][/color]

Reading:

:ring:*@Vintaginity || Wedding Bells || 1|| 1- Waiting on new

:smiling_imp:*@TMinx804 || The Devils Highway || 10 || 4 ||

Come Away With Me || 10 || 0 ||Recieved

Lavender Hall || 10 || 0 ||Recieved

:wolf:*@CarlaBlack || Ornella’s Fable 4th draft test || 4 || 1- starting

:full_moon:*@Shea || Throne of Misery || 24 || 24-waiting on new- hiatus

:sparkler:*@akaiItachi || Spells || 32 || 27 ||

:love_letter:*@Halfley ||1 ||1||- Waiting on

:curly_loop:*@MargTheCoffeeAddict || Atomic Hearts || 3|| 3 ||- waiting on new

User || Book || Chapters Posted || Last Chapter Read ||

- Comments -

Also got nothing done! Sorry I have been a tad MIA. I thought I would get my vaca but hasn’t happened yet lol just been one shit storm after another. I did book the third week off of April though-yeah- so no one could bother me and hope to get caught up on reading/ editing and unpacking. Half our stuff is still in boxes and my brain is in one of them… gotta find it…

I will not be getting on to do an update this weekend. Yall know the drill and have your own tracking. 🩷

Im home, but not much better. I ended up spending almost 5 days in the hospital. Still on the mend and still trying to get better.

2 Likes

I hope you heal up fast. Try to get some good rest. :mending_heart:

:waning_crescent_moon: Tiffani :waxing_crescent_moon:

@Vintaginity - Wedding Bells 10 // 2

@KnightofEmpires - Wolf & Hood 13 // 2

- Midnight Lotus 9 // 9

-All These Wicked Lies 1 // 0

@Shea - Throne of Misery 25 // 25

@CarlaBlack - The White Forest 10 // 3

@akaiItachi - Spells 32 // 27

Comments

No update. Going to try to get some writing done today. We had an earthquake here Friday. I didn’t feel it in my building but my son said it shook his bed. Now the eclipse tomorrow. It’s an interesting month so far!

This group is officially on a catch up phase until I can get better. I have no clue when that will be, but I cant be worried about getting on and updating it, or worried about it at all. Hopefully my break isnt too long. But hopefully I can start getting better.

1 Like

Take your time to get better @Vintaginity
Don’t worry about us, we can make our own updates and stuff.
Rest and take care of you and you newborn, you need it. :hibiscus:

1 Like