Desert Desserts - Group Editing

I get lost if I have too many things to notify! So maybe if we try and keep to the thread?? And same, I have to go and open Docs to know

2 Likes

Yeah, I think we can give that a try for a few weeks see if it helps everyone out. :slight_smile:

I’d like to keep as much of here it and Google documents as possible so we will see if this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah manually check it but I can send a reminder half way through the week or like Saturday night for people to get on and update it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good deal :+1: just feel like I’m behind but I think I’m mostly caught up haha.

2 Likes

Doing my update post so that I know where I’m at. :slight_smile: going to be using EKShortstories idea. Please follow suit and update yours.

Vintaginity: Didn’t Read anything It’s my own work/ Didn’t send anything since I was late last week. Will send Chapter 5 on Monday.

EKShortstories: Everything has been read (4 Chapters of One Night Standards & two chapters of Cold Creek) / Last sent Chapter 4 of Aqua Waters.

Moonless-Nights: Finished Chapter 3 / Last sent Chapter 4 of Aqua Waters.

NotARussianBot: I still don’t have edit access / Last sent chapter 4 of Aqua Waters.

So I am officially all caught up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Vintaginity: Finished Aqua Waters chapter 4 / Last sent My Yandere Apocalypse chapter 3

EKShortstories: Finished One Night Standards chapter 4 & Cold Creek chapter 2 / Last sent My Yandere Apocalypse chapter 3

Moonless-Nights: Those giraffes still want their money. :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

NotARussianBot: Finished Let There Be Night chapter 2 / Last sent My Yandere Apocalypse chapter 2

By the way, I’m incorporating all of your edit suggestions offline, so just ignore that they’re still pending on the shared documents. It’s just easier for me to keep track of things this way.

I think I’m all caught up. :smiley:

2 Likes

What’s everyone’s links to their stories on wattpad if you post? Or what’s your username. I want to support your stories on their as well.

EKShortstories I have yours as that’s where we both came from haha. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My wattpad has been inactive for a while but I still have a few of my older short stories on there if anyone’s curious. Feel no obligation. I don’t pay attention to read counts or votes.

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Moonless-Nights

I would be happy to support anyone else’s, though.

3 Likes

Crepe I’ll get to that

1 Like

This week’s groups:

Group 1:
@Vintaginity (chapter 5) vintaginity@gmail.com
@EKShortstories (Chapter 3?) theunwanted123@gmail.com
@Moonless-Nights (Chapter 4) mja.exe@gmail.com
@NotARussianBot (Short Story) cutecobrawv@gmail.com
@RowanCarver (Chapter 1) rowancarver0719@gmail.com

3 Likes

Sharing update. All for the same story (My Yandere Apocalypse)

Vintaginity: Sent chapter 4

EKShortstories: Sent chapter 4

NotARussianBot: Sent chapter 3

RowanCarver: Sent chapter 1

Since the chapters of this story sometimes run a little long, please let me know if you want to be switched to a different one. Also, I get that the style of humor might not be for everyone, so I won’t take it personally. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Loving this story, and none of the chapters have been even remotely too long for me at this point. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey crew!! :smiley:

@Vintaginity sent Chapter 3/edited Chapter 5
@Moonless-Nights sent Chapter 3/edited Chapter 4
@RowanCarver sent Chapter 1/commented on Chapter 1
@NotARussianBot sent Chapter 1/completed short story

4 Likes

Here’s my list, I’ll keep editing/updating this post as I work through it

@EKShortstories sent chapter 1/commented on Cold Creek :heavy_check_mark:
@Moonless-Nights sent chapter 1/received My Yandere Apocalypse :heavy_check_mark:
@Vintaginity sent chapter 1/received chapter 5 :heavy_check_mark:

3 Likes

Hmm… I didn’t get anything. Could you try sharing it again?

1 Like

I have the idea for another short story!

1 Like

okay, I tried sending it again

2 Likes

Thank you. I see it now. :grin:

1 Like

@Vintaginity: Last sent M.Y.A. chapter 4 / Edited Aqua Waters chapter 5

@EKShortstories: Last sent M.Y.A. chapter 4 / Edited Cold Creek chapter 3

@NotARussianBot: Last sent M.Y.A chapter 3 / Last edited Let There Be Night chapter 2. And I just realized that I sent you more than you sent me. :hushed: So, I’ll hold off for now, but please send anything else you want.

@RowanCarver: Last sent M.Y.A. chapter 1 / Edited AA chapter 1

Why do I always feel like I’m missing someone? :sweat:

2 Likes

I have nothing else to send you…Very sorry

2 Likes