No worries, but I’d be happy to edit more in the future if you decide to. 
I would be interested in joining! I write modern paranormal and critter fantasy! I have a completed work, Blood and Cinders. It’s a choose your own adventure story that I would love some feedback on! I can provide developmental editing feedback as an editor in the group but when it comes to grammar I’m not the best
.< just a heads up!
Been focusing more of my time on writing this week, so I’m just getting started on my assignments. I have officially finished my first book of 2022. Writing the final chapter of 'Meet In The City this morning. Now to start plotting and working on the other two/three I want to finish this year.
@EKShortstories - Sent Chapter 5 of AW || Editing Chapter 3 of Cold Creek || Completed.
@Moonless-Nights - Sent Chapter 5 of AW || Editing Chapter 4 of M.Y.A || Completed
@NotARussianBot - Sent Chapter 5 of AW || Adding Comments to August and the Magician || Completed
@RowanCarver - Sent Chapter 5 of AW || Commenting on AA. Chapter One: Z || Completed
Hey, we would love to welcome you to the next round starting on Monday. Please send me your email so I can include it in the group post. 
@all With KnightsofEmpires joining I will probably close this to new members. I tried with multiple groups at first, but I think it works better if we just keep it small and do one solid group every week. Makes it easier to keep track that everyone is doing their part/fair share without getting to overwhelmed, and you may sit out any week you would like, or leave at any time if it becomes too much.
Some grammar rules change depending on which style guide you’re following anyway. As long as you can bring attention to things that don’t look or sound right to you personally, that’s all that’s needed.
As an aside, it’s amazing how easy it is to miss really simple things, just by virtue of being so close your own own writing that your brain reads it the way you had it in your head.
Group 1:
@Vintaginity (chapter 6) vintaginity@gmail.com
@EKShortstories (Chapter 4?) theunwanted123@gmail.com
@Moonless-Nights (Chapter 5) mja.exe@gmail.com
@NotARussianBot (Short Story/ if you have one.) cutecobrawv@gmail.com
@RowanCarver (Chapter 2) rowancarver0719@gmail.com
@KnightofEmpires (Chapter 1) - Email still needed.
@EKShortstories || Sent Chapter 6 | Cold Creek Prologue | Completed
@Moonless-Nights || Sent Chapter 6 | Recieved Flash Fiction #1 | Completed
@NotARussianBot || Sent Chapter 6 | Nothing new this week |
@RowanCarver || Sent Chapter 6 | Recieved B. Chapter Two: Fix | Completed
@KnightofEmpires || Email Still needed |
@EKShortstories || Sent Chapter Two: Fix || Received prologue 
@Moonless-Nights || Sent Chapter Two: Fix || Received Flash Fiction 
@Vintaginity || Sent Chapter Two: Fix || Received Chapter 6 
@NotARussianBot || Sent Chapter Two: Fix || Received August 
I’m gonna be a little late again this week but I’ll get to your stories as soon as I can. I’ll probably be sharing something shorter this time. 
Going to send my next chapter later this evening! I’m going through my previous chapters and taking in all the suggestions
I wrote this story on a whim; but after you guys editing it, I now want to put more effort in it lol!
@Vintaginity sent prologue/edited Ch 6
@RowanCarver sent prologue/edited Ch 2
@Moonless-Nights sent prologue/edited FFic #1
@NotARussianBot pending both
@KnightofEmpires pending email
@All bare with me lol! I’m reconstructing COLD CREEK, the plot is the same, just adding more descriptions and beefing up his backstory etc. You can still read Chapter 4 and understand it 
I’ll switching from M.Y.A. to some fairy tale style flash fiction I’ve been working on lately. I appreciate all of the feedback everyone’s left on M.Y.A. I may continue with it later on. 
@Vintaginity: Sent Flash Fiction #1
@EKShortstories: Sent Flash Fiction #1
@RowanCarver: Sent Flash Fiction #1
I’m aiming for exactly 500 words, but you don’t need to factor this into your suggestions. As long as it’s within range of the the target, I can take it from there.
And if anyone else has chapters to share this week, just share them as normal.
I only see up to chapter 3 on the document. Please let me know when you add Chapter 4 to it, if you end up doing so. 
Will do! I haven’t updated it yet
I’ll be reading you guys this week! It’s been a busy couple of days
I wrote a prologue instead that you can read/edit! I thought it fit better as a beginning.
@RowanCarver @Moonless-Nights
Okay great! I am super behind on everything but I will try to get to it this weekend. ONC is taking up all of my writing time.
@NotARussianBot did you send me anything? I think I might’ve lost it
I don’t think I did…but I will!
Calling @KnightofEmpires - please respond
You are totally fine!!