Dino Dream Team in Need of Development

I need help fleshing out the concept of my fantasy story where dinosaurs are time warped into a fantasy world.

Please ask questions about:
The Characters
The World
My Inspirations
The Exact Story
Possible Twists
Themes

1 Like

I will tag some people now:

@J.L.O
@Akje
@TheTigerWriter

Start with themse. You know Iā€™m good for the mechanics of that. Lol

How many themes you have?

1 Like

So far itā€™s:

Thereā€™s Always a Bigger Fish

Does the TRex find that saying makes him hungry?

1 Like

Yeah, but he isnā€™t going to mess with any giant armored fish if he can help it! He also fears crocs because one are his sister and gave him a nasty scar on his leg.

Same thing on the human side, humans canā€™t control the Dinosaurs. Ever. Even magic wears off.

Why do you wanna write about dinosaurs?

1 Like

Because nobody else will!

2 Likes

Fair lol.

1 Like

How do their stats run against dragons?

1 Like

Poor, but dragons in these days of man are rare. They mostly live in space.

Would any of them be curious enough about dinos to meddle in their affairs?

1 Like

Maybe one, and she gives Ivar the T Rex a good pummeling to the ego.

1 Like

Oooh, have you ever seen Disneyā€™s Dinosaurs ? Itā€™s hilarious! Is yours going to be like that? ā˜œ(Ė†ā–æĖ†c)

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the story about? Do you have a short blurb?

1 Like

It will be funny but very fantastical

1 Like

Nothing official, but a crazy lord gets the bright idea to bring some antediluvian creatures as weapons, dinosaurs! They betray him, but a queen who has no idea how to be a queen recruits them as ā€œadvisorsā€. They end up gaining control of the kingdom, inciting a civil war, and creating a country of dinosaurs.

1 Like

What do they fight in the civil war? What goes extinct?

1 Like

Probably other humans, but Iā€™m not super sure about the actual plot. I can tell you that the queen is not for to be a queen, she killed the previous queen for power and only power. It could be a swift and bloody takeover.

I donā€™t know about that extinct question, though, please elaborate.

If you pull through already dead creatures in enough amounts to make a species viable to live in that timeline, what species is most damaged by a war zone and canā€™t survive as they should have? Think Cheetah bottlenecking.