Do any of you all keep weekly and/or monthly planners? Like the non-digital ones?

So, do any of you guys keep paper planners or nah?

My Turn:

Yes. I need to write down appointments and certain events that are upcoming, along with other things as well. I have a monthly planner that is simple and easy to use…obviously. LOL!

So, I write it down as a reminder and again on my white board too. I don’t use digital reminders and the calendar on my phone.

I feel more comfortable writing things down, honestly.

What about you all? Thoughts and Feelings?

3 Likes

@J.L.O
@NotARussianBot
@Akje
@alenatenjo
@AMMeyers
@Xelyn_Craft
@JohnnyTuturro
@SecretDurham
@MatthewJH

1 Like

I don’t like writing stuff down because I forget to look at it. I prefer digital reminders on my phone because they get my attention with noise and notifications so I remember to look at it.

2 Likes

I jot down notes on paper long enough to transfer them to my digital to-do list. Keeping everything on my computer is so much cleaner and neater than letting the paper notes pile up. (*・_・)ノ⌒*

1 Like

Nope. Don’t do a thing like that.

2 Likes

Yes I do. I have multiple for different things :relieved:

2 Likes

Yeah, I get those moments more often than naught.

So, honestly, using a digital planner can work unless I remember to.

:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Someone reminds you instead or you do it digitally?

Mostly get reminded, or if it’s short term, I keep it in mind.

1 Like

Jot things down as notes, but planning? Hahaha! Nope!

SD

1 Like

Do you use sticky notes or random scraps of paper that you can find?

I don’t, unfortunately.

I’ve bought planners in the past, but never used them. I’m fascinated with the idea of it, with the concept of having it written down and be like, “Let me look at my schedule.” But… my mind simply doesn’t want to work that way. Maybe later in life? I don’t know. But for now, I just store it in my head and if I forget, well then… I’m an idiot. xD

3 Likes

I use my digital calendar lol. Much easier, especially with the meeting decline option :sweat_smile: Saves me from having to call up people or emailing to send apologies. Physical diaries or planners are impractical for me; I can’t take them everywhere, and I’d have to dedicate a chunk of time the night before to go through the schedule, and I’d have to transcribe almost all of my events, which are sent to my email & messages anyway so it’s counterproductive.

2 Likes

Anything I can grab at hand. Beer mats (pealed surface off), scraps of paper, my notebook (when I remember to take it with me), I’ve even used toilet roll paper (I had a “Toilet Thought”… It was at hand, so…).

SD

1 Like

Do you have shower thoughts? I hate how I am that curious. LOL!
:sweat_smile:

I do… But they have to wait to be written down… Water and all that…

SD

1 Like

Yeah…LOL!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AS5I0ZS/

2 Likes

Show this to @SecretDurham too!

2 Likes

Damn! I never knew these existed!

But more so, I never knew I needed one either! :smiley:

SD

2 Likes