Does anybody love a good bagel?

If not, you can stick around to read the comments.

I am an old-fashioned cream cheese and grape jelly girl on a non toasted bagel. I hate toasted bagels.

I love bagels from a local bagel shop or sometime supermarket bagels. Nice and soft in the inside with a bit of a hard outside.

What about you? Thoughts and feelings?

2 Likes

Toasted bagel, cream cheese with lettuce, tomato, and a pickle on the side. Perfection.

2 Likes

Sounds fancy. LOL!
Iā€™m only teasing. :grin:

1 Like

I love bagels with cream cheese! But theyā€™re so high in calories that I donā€™t eat them anymore. (ā•Æļøµā•°,)

1 Like

Thatā€™s understandable.

I try not to eat too much of it as well.

Donā€™t they have a healthier bagel option, along with cream cheese? If that makes sense.

2 Likes

They might, but Iā€™ve never bothered to look. If there is, it probably wouldnā€™t taste as good. Itā€™s easier just to give them up completely. Sad that we have to do that. Why canā€™t they just create fabulous food that has no calories?! (惎_<态)ćƒ¾(Ā“ā–½ļ½€)

2 Likes

Its more I love what I put on it. lmao

2 Likes

bagel-hp-new

3 Likes

fuck yea i want one now

3 Likes

On the last day of my trip to Israel (2008), I had a bagel about the size of a damper loaf, with tuna and salad filling, for a late breakfast at the Central bus station in Jerusalem. That one meal fueled my day-long random roaming around the Old City / Western Wall district. The pretty girls at the bagel stand were quite generous and creative with the filling.

3 Likes

Love a good bagel! Thereā€™s a little independent bagel shop in my city that has the best bagels. I tend to get their halloumi bagel (right), the vegan one is good too (left).

4 Likes

I like my bagels toasted~
thereā€™s a local cafe that sells mochi bagels that I want to tryā€¦

3 Likes

Itā€™s great knowing everyone loves a good tasty bagel.
You guys are awesome!

:blush:

2 Likes

At first I thought that these bagels were giant lawn decorationsā€¦

2 Likes