Does anyone hate the taste of Gatorade and other sports drinks or not?

For me it’s Gatorade sport’s drinks, it’s like sugarless Kool-Aid and I can’t really explain why that is.

Thoughts and feelings?

4 Likes

Coffee, in some ways. I drink coffee because its cultural. I usually like the taste, but its not my go-to drink. I peefwr hot tea to hot coffee, but I drink tons more hot coffee than tea.

4 Likes

It’s teas for me. My usuals are chamomile, peppermint and Lipton… I’ve only JUST acquired the taste for english breakfast tea but I feel like I need a few more times drinking it to take that sip and go “ahh yes, exactly what I was wanting to drink today.”

2 Likes

@M_elade and @J.L.O: I messed up with this topic. I wanted to know if there were people who hated the taste of Gatorade and other sports’ drinks of that nature or not?

Sorry, guys for not stating what I exactly meant!

2 Likes

Lmao. I drink Poweraide. Gatorade is very salty.

2 Likes

I never had Powerade and I am a bit afraid to try it.

Yeah, I’m also not a fan of Gatorade. I kind of grew up on it sort of, but I never really liked it. Nor the other energy drinks like that.

The only energy drink I’ll ever have are Monsters, Rockstars, and Red Bulls. I used to hate them when I was younger, but now I thrive off them. :rofl: But they’re not sport’s drinks.

1 Like

Never really liked sports drinks in general regardless of taste. The only one that’s edible to me is Red Bull but the taste memory has been marred by all the Jägerbombs from undergrad years.

2 Likes

All sports drinks are awful to me. So are energy drinks.

If I want to drink something bitter, I’ll drink my own saliva coffee. It needs to be dar, like my sould.

You mean drinkable? :wink:

Anyway, yeah Red Bull and Vodka is my exception to the rule. I still love the buzz that gives at concerts.

2 Likes

Lol whatever

1 Like

:wink:

haha, just messing.

Hooray! I am not alone in this!

I usually drink the punch-flavored sports drinks which are usually pretty good, but I agree it’s not the best taste in the world–I just like the caffine.

For me, I agree with Jenn, coffee to me is gross unless it’s filled with sugar and cream. I usually just avoid it altogether, but once in a while will crave it. Especially with pastries. Yummy.

1 Like

I 100% approve this comment. :ok_hand:

1 Like

What’s your favorite creamer? Mine is usually vanilla/chocolate/caramel

1 Like

French vanilla creamer.

I LOVE CoffeeMate French vanilla creamer! :yum:

1 Like

Yummy!! Good choice, fully agree it’s fantastic.

1 Like

haha I hate the taste of any power drink BUT Gatorade. Regularly I don’t enjoy the taste but when I’m tired and dehydrated, Gatorade tastes like heaven to me haha it’s weird

1 Like

Im having an issue with all creamers and how burnt our coffee is tasting right now.

So, I switched to an oatmeal cearmer, and that makes it palatable again.

Cold coffee? Can drink it any which creamer they have and it doesnt get that reaction.

1 Like

YES.

It reminds me of being sick.

I can’t drink it.

Bleh :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I know some people like it.

1 Like