Editor Needed for a Twilight Fanfiction (Must have a Wattpad account)

Hi, I’m Roxy, and I’m in need of an editor for my Edward Cullen fic. If you are familiar with Wattpad, then you must know that the Watty Awards have arrived. I want to enter this story, but it needs editing first. If anyone is interested, please let me know! I am definitely willing to pay you back with reads and comments!

Hello! I’m interested though I mostly write/ read gay fanfics. But I do know a lot about Twilight etc (I read all the books and seen the movies as well).

1 Like

Sounds great! I just have a few question to ask you first. First off, do you have a Wattpad account?

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve a Wattpad account. I don’t specialize in editing but I can read as a Beta reader. However, book clubs in the Dreamland community have might what you’re looking for. Workshop book club fxs is for a throughout look of your story.

1 Like

That’s great! And, yes, having a Beta Reader would be great. So, if you’re still willing and interested, here’s the link to the story:

Commenting your thoughts as you read would be great way to send your feedback to me, but take your time and do however as you please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, if you wouldn’t mind sending me the link to the Dreamland community. That would be great!

1 Like

Thank you! I will add the book to my reading list. I know how value a second pair of eyes can be.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.