➹ 。゚・ FOR THE LAST TIME [ shop & other stuff ]

✧ HELLO, ADVENTURER ✧

Between me joining a designer community, wanting to make a graphic book but being stuck on the cover made (i just wanna be cool), i haven’t actually been designing? whoops

so this is gonna be a nice non-committal shop, premades & maybe other stuff? who knows, time will tell

DIRECTORY
#1 - introduction
#2 - rules
#3 - examples & premades
#4 - forms

4 Likes

✧ READ WITH CAUTION ✧
1] when it comes to customs, i need ideas. i need them specific and concrete. if you can’t provide those, try adding a bunch of inspiration graphics and telling me the aspects you want in your graphic. basically I need something to work with, i’m not good with the whole “go wild”, “be creative :sparkles:”, i need substance.
2] i’ma be honest, i’m going to take a f*ckton of time making requests. my motivation, inspiration and creative identity are undefined and spike up and down in random intervals. if you really need a graphic fast, here ain’t the place. i aplogize.
3] the password is a funky word you like, add it to your form so i know you’re informed!
4] i don’t ask for payment, i just want credit. that being said, credit isn’t optional, you MUST give it if you use the graphic.
5] inspiration refers to graphics of which you like certain aspects of and want those aspects in YOUR graphic. they are not images to convey mood or to “base the design of”. you can find graphics on pinetrest, deviantart and tumblr (there are most sites obviously), and i ask you to NOT use mine, you can if the concept is very close, but i dislike it tbh.

↳ Back to #1

1 Like

✧ SOME SAMPLES & PRE MADES ✧
graphics made
↳ covers, banners/blends, icons [more to be added]

link to examples

the pre-mades

↳ Back to #1

✧ THE PATH IS DANGEROUS! TAKE THIS ✧

1) Cover
[b][u]cover[/u][/b]
title╺
subtitle *╺
author╺
colors╺
mood╺
ideas/pictures╺
inspiration╺
other╺
2) Premade
[b][u]premade[/u][/b]
old title╺
new title╺
subtitle *╺
author╺
changes *╺
other╺
3) Banner/Blend
[b][u]banner/blend[/u][/b]
gif╺ [] yes [] no
gif desc (if above yes is checked)╺
title╺
subtitle *╺
author╺
colors╺
mood╺
ideas/pictures╺
inspiration╺
other╺
4) Icon/Icon Pack
[b][u]icon/pack[/u][/b]
count╺ [] 1 [] 3
text *╺
colors╺
mood╺
ideas/pictures╺
other╺
5) Misc. Graphic
graphic type╺
text *╺
colors╺
mood╺
ideas/pictures╺
inspiration╺
other╺

↳ Back to #1

reserved i suppose

First request. Yaaay :laughing:
Thank you for doing this :purple_heart:

cover
title╺ I’m Not Gay. You Are!
subtitle *╺
author╺ E. R. Madness
colors╺ White, turquoise, or anything bright and joyful
mood╺ Cheerful, Cute, Shy & Gay XD lol
ideas/pictures╺ These are my old covers and banners for ideas:

pictures

inspiration╺ Like these Wattpad covers:

pictures

other╺ Gore-geous

heya! thank you for the req. for inspiration, i mean other graphics you want your graphic to be similar to. kinda like the other covers you provided in pictures, these work, if you’d just move them to the inspiration bit ^^ i admit the title made me laugh a little bit.

1 Like

No. Thank you! I’m so excited that you’re doing this! ^^
Oh, I see. So what should I put in the ideas part?

LOL. I’m glad it did :joy:

i mean i can’t promise much, light covers aren’t usually i think that goes well, but i’ll try!
oh, no, the ideas are fine! it’s just that the last two pictures (the covers) should be moved to the ‘inspiration’ part.

1 Like

Alrighty. I’ll do it now ^^
And that’s OK. I’m sure I’ll like it, but no pressure. Remember that you’re doing this for fun :purple_heart:

1 Like

Will you take fake cover requests?

If you want something to work on, I have a stash of fake cover requests. I will of course fill out the cover form (and be extremely specific. I know what it’s like to get vague requests), but the perks of this is that I’ll be waiting for as long as it takes for you to make it. If it never happens, that’s fine. If you don’t want to do it, I won’t be coverless either. If you do make it, you can add it to your portfolio of beautiful premades :relaxed:

So, let me know if you’d like some fakes :blush:

fakes are grand! :slight_smile:

1 Like

cover
title╺ Before Dawn
subtitle *╺
author╺ Alex West
colors╺

I hope this helps.

Color Palettes

The pinks.

The purples.

The blues.

One of these dark oranges.

mood╺ wistful, mysterious, longing, and dark as if something sinister happened or is about to happen
ideas/pictures╺
No people. No animals.

The idea is to have a duo scene. One in a lake and the other on the surface.

On the surface, right side up, is a night time dark purple sky with some dusty purple clouds and a house on a lake. The house on the lake should be a black silhouette with maybe one yellow light on in the window.

In the reflection, upside down, is an evening dark pink sky with dusty pink clouds, maybe some dark orange around the clouds. The house should be bathed in dark orange or pink colors as if bathed in sunset hues.

inspiration╺

Inspiration photos

Inspiration for the house

Inspiration for the purple sky. It’s a pretty dark purple.

Inspiration for the pinkish sky

Inspiration covers

What I mean by duo scene. The lake is the divider between the two houses.

Can you make the title do this?

Font inspiration

other╺ pettifoggery

If anything is unclear in the form, please let me know :wink:

1 Like

thank you :wren:

1 Like

Hi. Is it OK if I ask another artist to make a cover for my story?

Since it’s been 3 days since I asked, I’m gonna assume you’re OK with this ^^

yep, nw

1 Like