Forget everything else besides Project Succession...and Project KUA

Project KUA is the pure embodiment of my three projects which are Red Reign/Merellian, Knighthood Chronicles, and an extended version of what House of Naivin should’ve been all in one novel series. The other projects can come later or not at all. I only want to focus on Project Succession and Project KUA by making them separate novel series, but in the same world of Alagossia.

So, Project KUA came to me while I was trying to sleep at night. I had to wake up before 12 AM to write things down.

It happens, just not often! LOL!
Thoughts and feelings?

2 Likes

@Akje
@alenatenjo
@TheTigerWriter
@NotARussianBot
@lowarlo
@lunar.eclipse

I strongly believe that these stories are going to make me the happiest that’s why I want to focus solely on these stories only.

:grin:

3 Likes

Yeah, the best thing to do is focus on one mainly, and write parts for the other when you get the urge/motion to do so.

All the best!

SD

1 Like

I got two chapters (actually parts, not chapters. I call them chapters because I write in a weird reversal way. Each “chapter” is broken into FIVE PARTS. I am currently on chapter 5, part 1 or for you to better understand part 5, chapter 22) left in Project Succession.

I believe I am good. Thanks though.

Plus, I am not publishing and just writing purely for hobby purposes. If the time comes to publish, that will be years from now, but only if there’s interest for it.

I just want to finish a novel or short novel series till I am very old and grey.

:grin:

And that is why I write…

I have a tale to tell, and if it comes to nothing more than a yarn to read to my Grandchildren… Then so be it…

SD

1 Like