Foxwood's Premades | Wacky Edition

Hi. I love the cover, and I hate to ask this, but could you change the title to Shattered Stars? Late last night, I realized Wing Girl for Prince Charming wasn’t a good fit for the story’s title. Shattered Stars, however, fits. It would mean a lot if you could change the title; I would even dedicate a chapter of the book to you.

x Rue Jay Hamilton

1 Like

I can definitely do that :blush: No payment required.

@shakespearian1 Here you go!

1 Like

No, Jack is not a poor guy XD

hey Enna! It’s me! (yes your number fan)

I was wondering if you have sth similar to “A Title of Titles and Darkness” where it would fit a middle-grade short story? So like it could be as vibrant as a thing but more colorful?

or do you recommend that I request a completely new cover? Its a children’s book and IM not sure if I wanted it illustration-based or text-based but its a fantasy/scifi kind of short

1 Like

Hmm…I checked my premade shop on Wattpad, but it doesn’t seem like I do :sweat_smile: I kind of drifted away from that style. A lot of middle grade books are more illustration based or they have cute vectors, so you’ll probably want something simple and whimsical even if it is text based.

Like one of my MG stories:

I’d recommend requesting for a cover in Dreamland :blush: I’m currently taking a break from covers, so I don’t know if I can make one for you, but we’ll see.

2 Likes

I did thank you so much! Ooo definitely i’d love that but no pressure since you are on a break so enjoy it!!

Also I get that now! I love your MG cover and its vibrant colors so much!! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Here’s a thing.

2 Likes

Got some new fonts. Got some new graphics. Made this.

4 Likes

More new premades added above.

2 Likes

Wow, I haven’t updated this in a while. Thanks @authorsueawad for bringing it to my attention.

1 Like

Here’s some new ones. I have been making covers. Just not uploading here.

2 Likes

Hi. This is alive.

1 Like

I haven’t made a premade in FOREVER due to eye problems and wanting to use my eyes for other things :stuck_out_tongue:

Not to say I won’t make a premade again.

It might happen and these are still up for grabs.

1 Like

so, would it be okay if I gave you a few to test out? :eyes:

Hi! What do you mean by “test out”?

You can only order the covers you see in the top post.

1 Like

lol, sorry about that, think I got confused since I looked at so many of these trying to figure out what’s still active :rofl: :see_no_evil:

but I’m kinda torn on two right now actually

1 Like

lol, no worries. This one is active :wink:

1 Like

the covers are so pretttyyyy

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like