↳ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦 !free art ゞ₍ᵔ๑・ᴥ・ᵔ₎. // cfcu

Okie dokie I will add those. Sorry, I was totally guessing at what you needed due to lack of a form

I found the artbreeder I made of him and just added it. Totally did NOT forget I had one :joy:

1 Like

i do state that you just have to be very descriptive! i personally don’t like art forms, i’ve always just preferred “so my character has so and so eyes that are so and so colored,” etc etc kind of request if that makes sense?

2 Likes

Makes sense and added. Anything else you need?

1 Like

better, but still need more info on their face or a face reference bc just eyes isn’t the whole face ^^;; for colt if his artbreeder is how you imagine him then that works, but still need something for amneris :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Lemme search my file. I think I’ve got one for her too

1 Like

Both have artbreeders for reference now :+1:

sorry it’s been ages since I’ve put in an art request. i’m a little rusty at what’s needed

1 Like

alrighty, danke! when/if i do your request and any other questions pop up, i’ll ask then!

(and it’s no problem, you just have to imagine like you’re describing them in a novel. because i could slap a leather jacket png on a stick figure and call it a day and it wouldn’t technically be wrong, yanno? every feature matters!)

2 Likes

Okie! :blush:

(yeah, it’s been a while since I’ve had to do that from base too :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

It me!!! I might like, add all my other oc’s here later but i need to fecking oragnize them :sob:

Either headshot or waist up is fine, i don’t mind? I’ll give poses for both i guess (i dunno what the difference is besides pose hEH)

Czarina (Casey)

Technically speaking all info is in here BUT i will also put some of it here, this link is incase i miss anything

General

Species: Human
Ethnicity: Russian
Race: White
Skin Tone: (#)e8b99b

Faceclaim: Olesya Kharitonova

Head & Face

Hair Colour: (#)f493af

Hairstyle: Shoulder length, bushy double pigtails (both sides of head). Big white bows on pigtails. Side bangs & straight bangs.

Face Description: Diamond face shape (long-ish face, pointy chin). Button nose.

Mouth:

Eye Colour:

Eye Shape: Round-ish.

Facial expression: Happy & winky.
Facial expression:

Clothes: Maid outfit with bow on the back & white stockings (black heels or black flat shoes)

Body Details

Unique Features: Freckles
Skin/Blemishes: Freckles

Body: Pear body type - trim waist, b cup, wide hips, flat stomach, inward belly button, she stands straight.

Poses

Just pick whatever works best, i like giving options c;

Waist up:

Headshot:

2 Likes

bless u and ur beautiful forms 11/10

1 Like

aww thanks <3 details are very important :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

hihi here’s sara - i did basic coloring but i didn’t shade or anything i was tired sorry LOL
i hope i got her at least somewhat right? i can make minor changes if need be! you can post this anywhere u want if you’d like to, just give proper credits!
(if this wasn’t a spectacular fail i’ll probably draw malika later too)

3 Likes

I will return.

The name is Niko Estrada. He has a swimmer’s build and a bad attitude. I described him to someone once and she thought he looked evil.

Artbreeder

Artbreeder

Hat:
https://cdna.lystit.com/photos/3f92-2016/03/03/urban-outfitters-black-madeline-straw-boater-hat-product-0-050638347-normal.jpeg

Clothing Idea:

OOH wow she looks spectacular!!! I love this! She looks a lot like Sara, honestly! She looks amazing, I don’t even know what else to say lol, she’s beautiful.
Edit: after showing these to a friend, I realized that she also looks extrememly perfect for what her mindset in the story is!

2 Likes

How are you at drawing middle-aged characters? Want some practice with those? @korralistic

1 Like

Niko best boy!

1 Like

#1 Niko fan right here

1 Like

My second son :wink:

1 Like

jade i would pay. just making that clear. I might not be able to pay a lot but you absolutely deserve payment. If you go professional I will absolutely support you.

4 Likes