↳ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦 !free art ゞ₍ᵔ๑・ᴥ・ᵔ₎. // cfcu

↳ 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦 !
the original code was in fact satan in code form :pensive: oh well.
anyway, hi hello! i’m back again with my twelve-hundredth thread ;^) i’m considering opening art commissions for the very first time, but it’s a very scary thought and i wanted to try and churn out a couple of free requests before i decide anything - also to ask, would anyone here even be interested in theoretically paying for my art? ;o you can be honest ^^

headshots & waist up is what i’m offering! just state which you want! messy sketches, may or may not include color, no promises there! no form, just be super descriptive please with references (you can include a pose ref for waist up)! humanoids only, but non-human features is a-ok! <3

ps. not guaranteed i’ll do ur req, am picky!

here are a couple of examples :>

**art quality and style varies lmao

5 Likes

i’ll make this a queue if i need one x

novel_worm | malika | 11
alenetenjo | amneris/colt | 19
tellyouwhat | casey | 29
notarussianbot | niko | 34
dj_thecrazycatlady | heeyoung | 42

being listed on this queue does not mean you’re guaranteed art. it means i acknowledge your request. i also might not do things in order either who knows

everyone listen to love dive it’s a good ass song

Um…

PS: Your art is beautiful!!

2 Likes

god i hate the differing browsers it makes me not want to even attempt to code at all lmao. it looks absolutely fine for me and on mobile :sob: (also thank you!!)

2 Likes

Argh I feel ya. Wonder why this is happening… I’m using Chrome

1 Like

that’s so odd - i’m also using chrome? :thonk: oh well, i tried. i’ll just make it a simple post :skull:

2 Likes

Also, can I request two characters? You don’t have to do both, you can choose to do either one or neither or both based on whatever you want to do.

1 Like

absolutely! <3

2 Likes

ARRGH. That is so crazy.

Yay!

1. Sara

Name: Sara (primary. She has a lot of names)
Ethnicity: looks like an Indian American from our world.
Skin tone: image first/ second from left

Eyes: hazel - brown
Hair: Dark brown - looks almost black, but not quite.
Build: Angular face, Muscular, but inconspicous.
Dress: like the image

Pose ref:
(like the one on the left with longer hair)
Face ref: I couldn’t find anything perfect, but maybe this:
Sara basically looks at the camera like she’s examining you and asking you a question

Feel free to experiment, I want to see your creation. And if something isn’t working out, I don’t mind you trying something else, the ideas I have aren’t set in stone.

2. Malika

Name: Malika
Ethnicity: Indian
Skin: Dark -image - the second/ third tone from this
Eyes: Dark brown, almost black
Hair: Black
Build: Round face, skinny, but has a manipulative / fierce expression.
Dress and pose ref:

Face ref:

Here’s the pinterest board for the wip if you wanna get the vibe

1 Like

so, for both of them, what is their hair style? is it that braid in the pose/face ref? for malika, is it just the dress in the ref, or also the jewelry, flower crown/veil etc?

2 Likes

Hair styles for both are like the pose ref.
Malika’s dress and jewellery looks something like this
It doesn’t have to be that detailed.
Also, for Malika, having her hands stained with Henna is very important (not very detailed, but like in the image), and the back of her palm has red circles like this
If the henna is too troublesome, you can leave it, but the red circle is very important. It doesn’t have to be as detailed as the image, just the red circle and then the tips of the fingers stained solid red also works.

2 Likes

alrighty! reminder that these are messy sketches so it’s not gonna be insanely detailed but i’ll try my best to block out the basics ^^

2 Likes

Sure! Anything you create is going to look awesome, I bet!

2 Likes

Hello! Your stuff looks amazing :heart_eyes: I do have a question, sorry if it’s already been asked and I haven’t scrolled that far. Can I please ask for two characters to be done? (Also, congrats on this being your first time! You’ll do incredible :+1:)

1 Like

yep, you can request multiple, just no promises i’ll do all of them! also this isn’t my first request thread, if you meant commissions i’m only debating to start them, as i asked if people would be interested in theoretically commissioning me loL

2 Likes

Cool cool

Ahhhh okay that makes sense

1 Like

I suck at explaining so put in images where possible :sweat_smile:

Amneris

Skin Colour:
Second last one (5)

Eye colour/shape: This purple

Protruding shape

Hair:

This texture. Waist length. Red.

Important Facial Features: Scar over right eye

Build: Okay, I have no idea how to describe this so the chart it is :joy:
download (1)
First one

Clothes: Dark blue crop top, black leather jacket, black skinny jeans

Expression: Sly smile (does that cover it enough?)

Pose: One hand on waist, other hand at side. Something like this:

Colt

Skin Colour:
First one (1)

Eye Colour/Shape: Hazel (whichever one you think works best)
(Shape in artbreeder below)

Hair: Short straight hair

I found the artbreeder for reference :partying_face:

Build:
download (1)
Third one

Clothes: Pale blue short sleeve T-Shirt, pale brown pants
Screenshot (499)

Expression/Pose: Found a very close one (yay google images)

2 Likes

heyo thanks for your req! unfortunately it’s lacking quite a lot so if you could add these in that would be wonderful: expressions, pose if you wanted waist up but if you just wanted a headshot you can ignore, face references or at least an extremely descriptive description lol, and you will have to find a reference for colt’s hair bc that could mean so many different hair styles :skull:

2 Likes