free art sketches ❤︎

It is! And no worries at all XD One last question, are you still doing coloured/inked styles? :eyes:

1 Like

I’ll definitely be requesting more in le future. So many more characters to be drawn :clap:

1 Like

still doing inked! but colored is only for digital requests.

1 Like

Got it, thank you! I’ll be dropping by in a few to submit my reqs then :grin:

1 Like

great! can’t wait to see it

1 Like
  • art style (cute/normal): Normal
  • inked or not: Inked
  • digital or not: Digital
  • colored or not (only if request is digital): Colored, please!
  • headshot, what’s the position? front, 3/4 to the right/left?): Side (either one) Pinterest
  • expression (reference pic would be best, but a description works too!): A warm, confident smile.
  • hairstyle: a little above shoulder length; unkempt:
  • any specific extra details (eyeliner, fangs, etc): N/A
  • whatever other things you’d like to add: His name is Darius Grindenwald, and he’s the Captain of the Royal Guards, so I think that he should be wearing armor.
  • reference pictures: Pinterest; Pinterest; Pinterest; Pinterest
  • art style (cute/normal): normal
  • inked or not: inked
  • digital or not: digital
  • colored or not (only if request is digital): colored
  • headshot, what’s the position? front, 3/4 to the right/left?): front
  • expression (reference pic would be best, but a description works too!): either an evil smile or an angry expression. Like: Pinterest
  • hairstyle: Messy, long red hair. Pinterest
  • any specific extra details (eyeliner, fangs, etc): n/a
  • whatever other things you’d like to add: She’s the second-in-command of the Royal Guards, so she’s strong.
  • reference pictures: Pinterest; Pinterest; Pinterest
  • headshot, what’s the position? front, 3/4 to the right/left?): front
  • expression (reference pic would be best, but a description works too!): crying (sad) or has a smile on her face (really sweet); or could be cold like Pinterest
  • hairstyle: Pinterest
  • age: anywhere from 11-15 (if older, she’s working with the Royal Guards)
  • any specific extra details (eyeliner, fangs, etc): she has silver eyes.
  • whatever other things you’d like to add: She’s the younger sister of the MC, who’s very kind!
  • reference pictures: Pinterest; Pinterest; Pinterest; Pinterest
  • colored or not (only if request is digital): color
  • headshot, what’s the position? front, 3/4 to the right/left?): anything :smiley:
  • expression (reference pic would be best, but a description works too!): cocky, calculating, etc.
  • hairstyle: Long, green hair either let loose or tied back: Pinterest
  • any specific extra details (eyeliner, fangs, etc): He’s a dragon. He has red eyes and green hair.
  • whatever other things you’d like to add: N/A
  • reference pictures: Pinterest; Pinterest
  • headshot, what’s the position? front, 3/4 to the right/left?): any way works!
  • expression (reference pic would be best, but a description works too!): regal, composed, expressionless, neutral: Pinterest
  • hairstyle: long white hair. Pinterest
  • any specific extra details (eyeliner, fangs, etc): n/a
  • whatever other things you’d like to add: He’s a god, so very ethereal. Pinterest
  • reference pictures: Pinterest; Pinterest; Pinterest

3 Likes

4 Likes

OMIGOODNESS! THIS IS GORGEOUS!?

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

of course, i’m glad you like it!

2 Likes

Hiya Cat!

Here be some requests you could try out, would like to know if you’re still doing inked (if not, that’s alright! these are more for funsies)

Eila

Art style (cute/normal) - Cute, if possible!

Inked or not - Inked

Headshot/waist up/full body (pose picture would be very helpful) - Headshot

Expression: A bright, confident grin, she’s the more energetic twin

Hairstyle: Has straight black hair (with a bit of volume tho) that reaches her shoulder blades, kinda long

Any specific extra details (eyeliner, fangs, ect): Sometimes wears a hat with flowers, like the one in the reference pics
Whatever other things you’d like to add: N/A

Reference pictures:

Her hair isn’t as wavy as in the picture, but its a good idea of how long her hair is

Tomas

Art style (cute/normal) - Cute, if possible!

Inked or not - Inked

Headshot/waist up/full body (pose picture would be very helpful) - Headshot, 3/4 to the left

Expression: I’m thinking a calm or shy/bashful smile, he’s the more “careful” and mellow twin

Hairstyle: Has short black hair, a little messy too

Any specific extra details (eyeliner, fangs, ect): N/A
Whatever other things you’d like to add: N/A

Reference pictures:

He doesn’t have a bandage on his nose all the time ofc

Margaret

Art style (cute/normal) - Normal!

Inked or not - Inked

Headshot/waist up/full body (pose picture would be very helpful) - Headshot

Expression: Like a smug or “mischievous” smile

Hairstyle: She’s blonde with wavy hair tied into curly pigtails. Usually wears bows and a head thing (that I don’t know the name of :sweat_smile: its in the references)

Any specific extra details (eyeliner, fangs, ect): She has a mole just under her right eye

Reference pictures:

Margaret inspo

1 Like

I hope my forms are okay! And thank you if you accept <3

Nephele Lykaios
  • art style: normal
  • colored or not: coloured
  • headshot: front-facing
  • expression: resting bitch face example / a smirk with the top half of her face covered by her left hand and her fingers spread apart enough to see the center of her eyes if that makes sense example (if you do the hand and if possible, please make her greenish veins prominent because her skin is pretty thin but it’s all good even if you can’t heh)
  • hairstyle: jet-black and wavy layered hair ending in curls to mid-back in a half-updo (front and back)
  • any specific extra details: Nephele has thick winged liner on the top and a thin one on the bottom that connects to the wing example
  • whatever other things you’d like to add:

features - diamond face | hazel almond eyes (bits of blue + green on brown) and upward eyebrows | dimple on the left side of her mouth. Also very defined features (mix of Greek and Indian), so high cheekbones, sharp jawline, very prominent eyelashes and fullish-wide lips. Has golden-bronze skin on the fairer side.

accessories - A necklace like the inspo but in gold please and simple gold hoops, 4 in each ear like this and on the middle finger of her left hand is a ring (if you do the second expression style)

• reference pictures: all respectively linked :grin:

Rafael Romano
  • expression: pleasant, calmly happy XD (something like this lol) He’s a very sweet-ish?? person so nothing too rowdy if that makes sense​:sob::woozy_face:
  • hairstyle: semi-waved dark brown with fading blonde streaks, something like this, a little messy and just falling all over, no gel or anything
  • any specific extra details: has an x-slit in his right eyebrow

features: rectangular-ish face | amber round-ish eyes and straight brows | prominent features as well so defined cheekbones, very sharp jaw and wide lips | lashes and brows are dark brown.

accessories: Studs in his ears and a black band resembling a ring of thorns on his right ring finger (second one in this)

Nox Mortem
  • expression: bored/sardonically amused with an eyebrow arched (extremely sadistic so anything that fits that tone would work) unfortunately I have no pic for this :sob:
  • hairstyle: jet-straight platinum blonde hair in a wolf cut
  • any specific extra details: got a scar on the right side of his lip, just a very thin one exactly like this

features: squarish/semi-rectangular face | emerald-green downturned eyes and straight brows | prominent features too lmao :sob: he’s got hollowed cheeks though and thin lips

accessories: same ring as Rafael but on his left ring finger and a dangling cross earring in his right ear, also got three silver+black hoops in his left ear at the top

1 Like

your characters are adorable, i hope these look okay! i didn’t have much time on my hands recently <3

3 Likes

Can you do masculine men?

1 Like

hi! unfortunately i have not ever done any very masculine men before, and my art leans towards softer themes.

2 Likes

OMG I LOVE THEM!

Your art style is really cute :pleading_face: thank you so much!!

1 Like