Fun Question: Which character of yours would you most/least want to meet and why?

Imagine J Jonah Jameson from Spiderman as a devout Catholic, with 12 kids and on the verge of an end of life crisis and breakdown.

1 Like

I would like to meet my MC from ATF, ā€œLucian Roux,ā€ because heā€™s such a sweetheart!

I would least like to meet my deuteragonist from ATF, ā€œAaron Knight,ā€ because I feel like he would make me cry with his sarcasm and caustic natureā€¦

2 Likes

At least he isnā€™t a giant centipede

2 Likes

Nope, theyā€™d all kill me for the stuff Iā€™ve put them through. And thatā€™s for all three of my series :relieved:

3 Likes

What if they didnā€™t know you were the author? Like if they were actual people living in this world and you met them, you donā€™t think youā€™d get along with anyone? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This hard, I have too many characters

Dom from Wicked Little Creatures comes to mind for both. It could be really fun to meet him, he can just be a really fun, exciting, charismatic person to be around and people tend to be drawn to him, and I do have a level of appreciation for all the layers of him that most people donā€™t know about. But also if you get on his bad side he will turn into your absolute worst f*cking nightmare so no thank you

Hania from Tide is one of my more levelheaded, relatively normal characters who I think I would get along with pretty well. Raeth would also be awesome to meet, Iā€™d love to actually hear his sirensong in person and I just love Raeth in general.

And I would absolutely not want to meet any of the main trio from Serpent in the Shadows, Blair, Vaalyn, and Civa. Theyā€™re such a toxic, screwed up mess I donā€™t want anywhere near that

1 Like

Eddie! Heā€™s my all-time favorite character out of all the ones Iā€™ve created and has been since 2015 <3 I would love to hear him play music or sing, especially if itā€™s Chopin on the piano, and if heā€™s willing enough to let me into his home then Iā€™d love to try fencing with him! And maybe Iā€™ll use my creator powers to get him to spoil meā€”heā€™s a billionaireā€™s son, so I guess I can make him take me on a shopping spree and all :joy: Iā€™d like a taste of his ultra-luxurious life. Plus heā€™s nice and warm deep down, and definitely not an entitled brat.

Oooh itā€™s gonna be hard, itā€™d be a tie between Letiziaā€”the mother of Stella, not me but my main characterā€”and Shannonā€”a side character whoā€™s yet to appear. Both of them were created specifically to be hated by the readers :joy: one is an arrogant, snobbish, social-climbing woman. The other is a jealous and hateful woman whoā€™s responsible for thousands, or even tens of thousands, of innocent deaths despite being technically on the good side. I canā€™t stand either of them.

1 Like

:thinking:

Probably a bit over half of my main cast

1 Like