Fun Question: Which character of yours would you most/least want to meet and why?

I was having this fun chat with one of my writer friends, so why not ask you guys. Of course, it has to be your own character.

Pick one character you would most like to meet and why?

Then

Pick one character you would least like to meet and why?

6 Likes

This is very hard for me.

Iā€™ll stick around to see everyone elseā€™s comments. Is that alright with you?

1 Like

Most want to meet is probably Dia, the shy sun goddess.

Least want to meet is probably the werewolf-obessed occultist Cyrus Roth. He makes Niko the Venezuelan Viking look normal.

3 Likes

Diatave for me. :smiley: They come as a pair of sunshine in my eyes :flushed:

August for me. Niko is actually pretty cool.

Out of all my characters to meet? Probably ā€¦ :thinking: I dunno, Lu or Ricky. Theyā€™re both pretty rad guys (that was hard!)

Wilmer. Iā€™d rather watch paint dry and a Ghibli movie on one screen and a DnD podcast on the other :flushed:

3 Likes

August is like negetive energy personified. She hates everyone and everything, no exceptions.

1 Like

Her and Wilmer would get on well :flushed:

1 Like

No, she hates religion and old people too.

1 Like

She will also hate the eternal damnation that Wilmer will spray at her :smiley:

1 Like

Iā€™d love to meet a character named Theodore/Trevor from one of my early romance novels since heā€™s ridiculously heroic and sweet. (Ė˜į“—Ė˜įƒ¦)

And Iā€™d hate to meet Kyle Robinson from my current novel, since heā€™s a psychotic incel and mass murderer who hates women. ļ¾( Ā“Š”`)ļ¾‰

2 Likes

so typical :flushed:

1 Like

Character choices from my current work ā€¦

• Most like to meet: Karen Gavish.

Karen is a placid, friendly, and generous multi-billionaire. She is also the owner / manager of a small mercenary army (her extended family)ā€¦a useful contact listā€¦Despite Karenā€™s advanced years (close to sixty*), she remains slim, agile, wise, and generally unaffected by age except for her silvering hair. I want to know her ā€˜improvedā€™ Mediterranean diet, and her financial secrets.

• Least like to meet: Hannah Gavish.

Hannah is Karenā€™s adopted daughter. She is an Officer in Military Intelligence, sheā€™s adapt at cyber warfare, will not tolerate fools (family / housemates have a lifetime waiver), and she is hyper-protective of her family. The first hints of any threats (or general nonsense) are often answered with her suppressed Jericho pistol. Not someone to upset, or encounter on a bad day.

*Update: After some quick math, I discovered Karenā€™s age would be at most fifty, not sixty, in 2016 when the story is setā€¦One day I should work out the exact ages of all my charactersā€¦

1 Like

āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: * āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:* To all those negative intrusive, self-deprecating thoughts, I say ā€œKNOCK IT OFF!ā€ This beautiful person is my friend and I DONā€™T LET ANYONE SAY MEAN THINGS TO MY FRIENDS.āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *

2 Likes

āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: * āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ:* Failure is not a lack of success. It is a successful attempt to learn what to do differently next time.āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *āœ§ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ: *

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, the stark contrast of these two characters XD

Itā€™s like you went from sweet and cute :pleading_face:, awwā€¦ to DARK :smiling_imp:. Kyle Robinson is a good name though. Rolls off the tongue.

1 Like

Not familiar with your Wilmer character. Why is this character the one you would least like to meet?

1 Like

Lol, thatā€™s a good reason to want to meet someone XD

1 Like

If you meet her, what would you guys talk about? Where would you go? What would you do?

1 Like

Least like to meet: All of them. They would kill me on the spot :relieved:

Most likely to meet: None of them. They would kill me on the spot :relieved:

4 Likes

lol, omg XD

Is there really no one you would get along with?

3 Likes

She really likes horses and I like my little pony.

1 Like