Fun Time: If your antagonist was going on a shopping spree, what would they buy or rather what would they steal?

Say, your main villain/antagonist needs to take a shopping trip, what are some things that they’ll either buy or steal that makes sense for the plot?

Let me know!

4 Likes

Weapons, disguises, food, medicine and parts for things like their ship or whatever they use if they don’t walk.

2 Likes

Coolie!

What foods would they get?

Why are you assuming that Domingo steals things? The man could buy the whole mall if he wanted to :wink:

2 Likes

Mine would get stuff to build a bomb with

1 Like

Depends, like Rachael first raided the attic space for trading out old furniture before they bothered buying things for the pack bedrooms. She likes buying broken junk for craft projects, though.

2 Likes

A new jacket with coattails. Richard misses the men’s fashion of the Victorian Era. And he’ll make the person pay for it…with their soul XD Just kidding. He has money and he’s going to buy it fair and square. He might be a villain, but he’s a good citizen.

On the other hand, now, Gahru would definitely go to an expensive jewelers, pretend to buy, and later go to rob the entire place. He’ll sell most of it and get himself expensive clothes. Then he’ll buy a ship and sail the seas for a while before settling down in a mansion on some remote island. He might be a villain, but what he really wants is his own private island and live in luxury.

2 Likes

Fancy. LOL!

1 Like

Ikr? :joy: I mean, Domingo already owns like half of Angel Falls and the surrounding areas.

1 Like

No idea but I’m thinking something along the lines of the Lembas bread from lord of the rings. So basically something that can last a long journey.

2 Likes

Coffee. My villain is a coffee buyer who sources rare and exquisite harvests around the world heh

2 Likes

How vile! Stealing all the precious coffee just to have it all to themselves, how evil!

Nah, I’m just kidding. LOL!

He would rob an adult store; a hardware store for pliers, chains, saws and steel pipes; birds and dogs from a pet store; and cows, sheep, goats and chickens from a farm.

2 Likes