Fun Time: Pasta Lovers, what is your favorite pasta dish?

I ask this because I am eating meaty spaghetti later for dinner.

I just want to know from you all what your favorite pasta dish is.

My Turn:

Meaty spaghetti.
Baked ziti.
Lasagna.
Creamy chicken or shrimp alfredo.

What about you all? Show me some pictures please!

3 Likes

Pasta carbonara, especially if it’s linguine.

And either the authentic carbonara (no cream or peas; just eggs, cheese, and meat) or the mushroom carbonara too.

Here’s a pic:

I’m also a big fan of Bolognese, or ragù as the Italians call it. It’s a meaty pasta sauce that’s savory and not sweet.

And here’s another pic:

3 Likes

Ooh, that looks good!
Both of them!
:yum:

1 Like

SPAG BOG

Or as non-Australians say: spaghetti bolognese

I would love to upload a photo but as we are currently having an unforeseen summer blizzard, I can’t :joy:

2 Likes

Noodles and Company Mac n Cheese is so good, people have attempted to recreate it

4 Likes

Just plain old egg noodles cooked in butter. Omg now I want some. ლ ლ (˘ᵋ ˘ ) :heart:

3 Likes

Pasta is like one of my favorite dinner ideas! My favorite type, though, is also chicken and or shrimp alfredo. c:

2 Likes

Yums!

2 Likes

Uhh the ‘Pasta of the Day’ at my local Greek taverna. I go there on a spiritual basis—almost once a week.

It’s usually linguine or spaghetti with garlic and fresh seafood—shrimp, mussels, scallops, squid, whatever’s the freshest catch. Sometimes they do a baked Cypriot pasta with meat ragu.

I’m not sure I necessarily go there for the food though. The food is good but the servers are better. They’re like really hot :laughing:

2 Likes