Geniune read for read!

Hi! I haven’t been active on this forum in a while, but is anyone interested in doing a read for read? My book is a romance and, even though my favorite genres to read are mysteries and romance, I’d be open to exploring other genres too!

My Book: Say You’ll Remember Me
Link: Say You’ll Remember Me
Genre: Romance, ChickLit

If you’re interested, please reply with this information about your book:

Title:
Link:
Genre:
No. of chapters you want to do (or if you want it to be a long r4r):

I would like this to be a fun r4r, which means I’m not looking for critiques (although constructive criticism is always welcome, of course), however, I do like doing genuine read for reads :smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Title Mika
Link Mika - Jackie 💝💜 - Wattpad
Genre Dark romance/ mystery
No. of chapters We can start with five and if are both having fun we can continue forward reading :wink:

1 Like

I’m interested :smiley:
Question, tho: are you OK with mature and lgbtq stories?

Title: I’m Not Gay. You Are!
Link: I'm Not Gay. You Are! (BoyxBoy) - Coming Soon - Wattpad
Genre: Romance, LGBTQ, Humor, Tragedy (please read the warnings)
No. of chapters you want to do (or if you want it to be a long r4r): Let’s start with 5 and see where it goes =)

1 Like

Oh you know I’m up for it! I’ve got a mystery/romance!

Title: Beyond Reasonable Doubt
Link: [Beyond Reasonable Doubt - Alex ☕️ - Wattpad]
Genre: Mystery/thriller/romance
No. of chapters you want to do (or if you want it to be a long r4r): I’m up for a long r4r, I love your stuff. But if you want to do a small number, go for it! just lemme know <3

1 Like

Hi! I would love to! I can wait for you to start posting on Wattpad, so I can vote and comment, if it’s okay with you :smiley:

1 Like

Hi!! Yes, of course! :smiling_face:

Hi! Yeah, I’m okay with that! Let’s start with five chapters then :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Alex! Yesss, I love doing r4r with you, I love your books! You know I’m always up for a long r4r too :smiling_face:

1 Like

YAY! You know what I’m like I’ll do a few chapters a day if thats all right. I like to sit there with my cup of tea and read :rofl:

1 Like

Awesome! Im excited. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Done :smile:
It was a cute rom-com. I can actually picture it as a movie.
Well done :purple_heart:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.