good photo editing apps?

im looking for GOOD photo editing apps for my graphic designing on wattpad. the kind that allows you to make manips and stuff, not those that just let you apply some filters on. its really hard because most of the good ones are not free and only accessible on the web. i only have an ipad, and don’t forget my strict parents who think im using my ipad for school so i cant really use pixlr, photopea, etc.
im currently using picsart, and im pretty happy with it. im not saying its a bad app or anything but it has its limitations. graphic designing is something i love doing and i may not be good at it, but im still gonna try. so now im summoning all of you app experts out there who can help me find the app im looking for :sob:

also please dont say ibis paint x i dont know how to use it. pathetic, i know

thank you for taking time to read about me being a hopeless case. have a wonderful day or night <3

3 Likes

…Pixlr has an app, as far as I know. Otherwise, I’d say photopea, it works on mobile web, and should on ipad too. Ibis Paint is also very amazing, watch some tutorials, and you might get there!

3 Likes

pixlr’s app is just like any other photo editing app, it doesn’t have all the advanced functions i think. and i’ve tried using photopea’s mobile web, but the display’s all squished to one side and it’s really hard to use, it wouldn’ let me save my work as well :sob: or maybe it’s because im using it wrong- anyway, thank you for your advice!! :heart: i might try watching some tutorials for ibis paint and hopefully figure it out someday xD

3 Likes

Nah, I think Pixlr app is good…I’m not sure though, so maybe try it out once. As for saving on Photopea, there is a taskbar at the top, and you select file > save / save as psd / export as png/ jpg/ gif etc.

ANd yes, Ibis Paint is amazing if you know how to use it. I’m a laptop designer so, I don’t care.

3 Likes

Photoshop is pretty much the gold standard pricy though, but if you want a free app, GIMP is almost the same as PS. For IPad though, if I’m not mistaken, Affinity’s the best

also, your graphics are amazing i dunno what you saying by not being good at it -_- and yes, i’ve stalked xD

5 Likes

i use affinity on my computer! they have an iPad version, they sadly don’t have a free trial for ipads. It is currently only 10 dollars for it but i get that you might not be able to buy it <3

i will look into alternatives for you (:

3 Likes

thank you so much :sob::heart: i forgot to mention the apps need to be free mxksmxksjx im broke :”)

i love your graphics too, you’re so freaking talented <3

2 Likes

aw thank youu !!

and yes you’re right i cant buy it, thats why i literally have so little choices :raised_back_of_hand::pensive:

2 Likes

try GIMP then xD

aww, thank you! <3

3 Likes