graphics and stuff // open for a bit

just say you don't care
night lovell
hip-hop | 2021

play shuffle

1 trying to float •••
2 i know your ways ••• 3 bottom top ••• 4 counting down the list ••• 5 alone ••• 6 (bonus) 2 time zones •••
whats up im back for a limited time only hi hello im reviving this for a lil. havent had motivation to work/be creative (not necessarily an art block, just.. tired) so force me to work, please! covers + banners/blends + even coding.

→ story gotta be posted or just need the cover to be posted
→ no payment but credit is mandatory unless you want me to snatch your ankles from underneath your bed at night
→ password is what you want for christmas!
→ no running in the halls
→ examples in next post and click here for forms

10 Likes
a shitton of examples

my standard cover style (what to expect from me);

not my normal style but you can try asking for stuff like this but i make no promises;

blends;

banners;

bunch of random threads i’ve coded, don’t mind the gif ones not looping properly bc obviously i just took a gif of the thread lol. idk what to call my coding style here but i like trying to make unique stuff and tumblr-y things (last one is my most recent, and my favorite)
…don’t know why they appear broken up like this, super infuriating, sorry. some also don’t let you click them? just right click > open in new tab to see it.
cee2c8f714f6736029970d36eed2128e

a3fd8dc73dddeaf03862930f20094d7db6432b314aba9a890408947a866a1766

merri crysler

6 Likes

Fake Oder xD

thread or cover; cover
title; 2 Truths, 1 Lie (or Two Truths, One Lie)
subtitle; N/A
author; Willow Freedman
color scheme/mood; dark, mysterious ; black, white, manilla, muted tones
ideas/pics; Maybe a black bg with a worn-out envelope and it has a few photographs peeking out of it?
Or maybe a girl in a crowd (the crowd a little bit blurred)

Inspo:

anything else; Have fun! (if you accept) ^o^

2 Likes

i love u

4 Likes

ty for the fake! however if u give more in the future i kindly ask you use my fake form bc i personally do not use blurbs, they don’t help me at all ^^;; but regardless, thank u!! :>

2 Likes

love u more

4 Likes

^^ whoops, sorry :sweat_smile:
I didn’t realize the red text was a link ack-

1 Like

ah, didn’t realize it wasn’t obvious, my bad! the red text are links :>

2 Likes

yup, I finally saw XD
I’ll fix up my earlier post~

1 Like

bing bong

1 Like

Hi! I was wondering if the font could be changed for one of your premades? I just wanted to ask before putting in a form :relaxed:

1 Like

depends on which one, really! :]

2 Likes

Ah! :sweat_smile: Okay, “The Angry River”?

1 Like

could i ask what kind of font you’d be interested in? bc i think that font suits it the best and i tried a lot ^^;;

2 Likes

nope its very broke wtf IT LOOKED FINE BEFORE TF HAPPEBNED

1 Like

Hmm, I gotcha. I guess I was thinking it could be more like “Wrong Side of Heaven”, but I definitely understand if you think the current font fits better! :relaxed:

My book is NA Dystopian Fantasy, and I was thinking the current font gives more Thriller/Horror vibes, if that makes sense :sweat_smile: Everything else is perfect, it would just be the font

1 Like

mind the weird bits in front of angry, but i quickly swapped it to the same font as wsoh and it just doesn’t really work imo, but i suppose i’ll let you be the judge of that, lol beep

2 Likes

love the thread design! :heart_eyes: and gorgeous graphics as usual <3
hope you don’t mind me asking but what font did you use for the angry river? o.o

2 Likes

thank u!! :’) the font is ‘beautiful horror’!

1 Like

Haha, yeah :sweat_smile: you’re right, definitely. Thank you for the help, and I’m sorry for the trouble :blue_heart: I’m going to think a bit more on it before requesting

1 Like