π™£π™€π™¨π™©π™–π™‘π™œπ™žπ™– | graphics shop - OPEN

π™£π™€π™¨π™©π™–π™‘π™œπ™žπ™–

❝ once you do something, you never forget. even if you can’t remember. ❞

5 Likes

01: Credit is mandatory, No exceptions. A small watermark will always be included in my works.

02: Please do the payment, failure to comply will result in a blacklist.

03: Minor re-do’s are allowed. a major overhaul will only be for trusted requesters.

04: Please use what I made for at least a week. I’d rather not spend my time on wasted graphics.

05: Not everything I offer is available for you to request if you’re unsure, leave a comment on the rain fever thread asking about your request and if I can’t do it, I’ll redirect you to other designers who might be able to.

There are different types of payment for the kinds of graphics I offer. I’m not looking for follows because I don’t want you to follow me because it’s a requirement. I’m content with what I have.

01: Aesthetic Moodboard - Pick any of my books and leave 2 full-sentenced comments.

02: Banner - Pick any of my books and leave 3 full-sentenced comments.

03: Book Cover - Pick any of my books and leave 5 full-sentenced comments.

04: Video Playlists - Pick any of my books and leave 10 full-sentenced comments.

You decide which chapters to leave comments on.

2 Likes

Cover Request Form

Title:
Author Name:
Color scheme:
Mood/Theme:
Ideas:

Banner Request Form

Text:
Subtitle: (optional)
Color scheme:
Mood/Theme:
Ideas:

Moodboard Request Form

Text: (optional)
Subtitle: (optional)
Character: (optional)
Kind of Moodboard: 4 pics 1 character | 3x3 | 4 pics w/text
Mood/Theme:
Ideas:

1 Like

RESERVED.

1 Like

Still open?

Kiki's Delivery Service

yes, this is still open~

Does the story need to be posted?

Yes, for newcomers. Trusted Requesters don’t need their work to be posted though. But if your going to post yours after you’ve received your book cover, I’ll be okay with that too as long as you ping me.

a small bump!