H E L L O?

Agreed.

2 Likes

I’m a cat now. Churro cat mrrroooowwww!1

4 Likes

Doesn’t that make Oscar kinda look at you funny? (=^ェ^=)

2 Likes

Nah, Oscar even likes cats tbh lol.

2 Likes

You’ve already built up an audience here and on Wattpad, which I think is one of the main struggles associated with self-publishing (finding an audience).

Also, hello!

3 Likes

I guess 333 followers (last I checked) wasn’t bad at all. I just need to keep them interested, engaged and up to date on my works right? :smiley:

Hi, sup? :slight_smile:

1 Like

333 followers definitely isn’t bad! Nice going. And I haven’t posted on Wattpad in years, but I still have a handful of old followers–so even if you take a bit between updates, I wouldn’t worry too much about it. People will stick around. That said, you’re right about keeping people interested being the best strategy. Beats slowly losing followers, hah.

Not much, I haven’t written in a while… hm, maybe today will be the day?

2 Likes

I was thinking about how reluctant large corporations with shows that have massive budgets aren’t willing to hire and accomodate disabled actors.

1 Like

It’s true that’s a big problem. I started watching a musical a friend recommended the other day, and when searching something for it, I saw many many complaints about the terrible treatment of disabled actors. If I recall correctly, aside from not being given proper accommodations, several were not hired in the first place due to physical disabilities. And that’s to say nothing of the even larger corporations who could very easily make their workplace accessible.
Are you the one with a thread on this? I think I saw something along the lines of what you just said in the Chatters.

2 Likes

Yeah, and I am thinking about what to post and write for them next though. I need to finish Lio, but that won’t happen for a while because I am still thinking about the stupid ending and how to make it work, lol. And I am very behind in Happy Hour because it needs to be worked on a lot.

Love and Apathy was on hold (gonna take a while to finalize and finish that one), as was The Chronicles of Levi (same with that, needs more plot), and I Must Confess as well (needs planned out better). With Jank, I can just fire out a chapter whenever, because it’s more of a one shot and short story collection.

All those stories that aren’t on hold need motivation but it is hard to find motivation (and to plan) them well enough. I lose interest after a while, and that annoys me so much. I shouldn’t, I should focus on them one at a time, but I get bored at that. What do I even do at this point? D:

2 Likes

Yes, I was just wondering how many shows with a marketed diverse cast ignore disability representation.

1 Like

I think quite a lot.

2 Likes

Not being able to focus on one story at a time is my problem too! I always have so many things going at once that I never finish anything. Rereading old writing and reminding yourself why you fell in love with a story in the first place is helpful for motivation, but otherwise I don’t have many tips. Best of luck figuring it out, though!
Also, I’ve got to say, I love your book titles.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea actually re-reading things! Never eally do that, or have thought of doing that!

Thanks, glad you love them!

1 Like

Glad to know I could help :thecutestar:

1 Like

I need motivation adn focus! :smiley:

1 Like

Bump!